Chapter 4

Author's pov

"Mr. Vegas, we got him. He's in the wearhouse. We'll inform you as soon as he becomes conscious" Ken said bowing to Vegas.

Vegas nodded and dismissed the guard with a gesture of his hand.
The bodyguard excused himself and bowed to Kinn on his way out. Kinn, who just entered into Vegas's study, sat down on the sofa that was not so far away from the younger's work table.

Vegas was reading a book called 'Metamorphosis' by Franz Kafka. He  closed the book and put a bookmark where he left. He looked at Kinn and smirked.

"Your men aren't as useless as they seem" Vegas said.

"The fuck you mean by 'useless' ?" Kinn said raising a brow.

"Would've explained if I had time. Your little eye candy is waiting for you infront of your room. Why are you here?" Vegas stated smugly, already getting up from his chair .

"He has a name" Kinn said through gritted teeth.

"And I don't care" Vegas said getting out of the room without looking back .

___________________________________

Pete's head was throbbing. At the same time he felt lightheaded. His ankles and wrists hurt. In his dream like state he could hear several people talking in hushed voices.

"Oh dear, is he dead ?"

"Shut up Arm! He's just unconscious. He'll wake up soon"

"I thought he would be ugly, I didn't expect him to be this cute. I kind of feel bad for him"

"Where's boss ? Did Ken inform him?"

What was happening ?
Pete couldn't comprehend what those people were talking about. Was he having a realistic dream ? He doesn't even remember reaching his bed. Maybe he was just that tired.

But as he tried to change his position he felt something around his waist restricting him from doing so. Wasn't he lying on his bed ? Then why was he so uncomfortable?

Pete's eyelids slowly fluttered open and he heard those harsh whispers again . He was extremely weirded out.

"Shh! He's waking up"

After opening his eyes the first thing Pete saw was an old and rusty celling. Wait...that's not the celling of his room! Instantly he came out of his daze and his head shot up. With wide eyes he looked at his state. He was tied to a chair. His ankles were tied to the front two legs of the chair and his wrists were tied together behind his back. His waist was tied with a rope to the chair. He was only wearing his black skinny jeans. His upper body was naked.

Pete began to panick . He frantically looked around and saw several men wearing black suits. His heart rate and breathing got faster. It was like suddenly he couldn't breath and hear anything. His eyes were starting to water and he was panting for oxygen.

The guards in the room somehow understood that their hostage was experiencing a panick attack. But they stood there like clueless kids not knowing how to deal with a panick attack.

Just then a hand holding a glass of water appeared infront of Pete's eyes.

"Drink up" the person said as they caressed Pete's nape .

Pete took a few sips of the water and tried to make his breathing back to normal. To his surprise, the hand on his nape helped calm his mind down a little .

They should've given Arm more screentime (✯ᴗ✯) Because this man is a piece of art ✨

And guess the person who calmed Pete down ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)