Chapter 72

Author's pov

"I can pleasure you million times better"

Pete was speechless, flustered and....turned on..kind of.

"U-uh c-can I go to my r-room ?" He stuttered nervously gulping.

Vegas chuckled.

"You think I'll let you get out of here that easily? After you've been all touchy with that guy?"

"Huh?" Pete looked bewildered.

He didn't get enough time to process as Vegas crashed his lips roughly onto his.

"Mmph!" An astonished sound left his mouth as Vegas pinned both his hands above his head with one hand and pulled his chin down with the other.

Vegas's skilled tongue glided over Pete's palate and his smaller tongue.

"Ngh~ mm~" Pete whimpered as Vegas toyed with his lips by sucking and nibbling on them.

The older lifted Pete up and walked to his bed. Pete didn't try to push Vegas away when the taller laid him down on the bed and hovered over him.

"This time you'll remember everything I'll do to you" Vegas whispered from just a few millimetres away from Pete's lips.

Vegas pressed on Pete's chest which made the younger lay down flat on the bed. He then got rid of the smaller's pants.

Coming back to his senses, Pete yelped noticing Vegas taking off his boxers.

"W-wait Mr. Vegas- I"

But Vegas paid no heed to him. He threw the small piece of clothe carelessly on the floor.

"Eeep!" Pete covered his private part with his hands.

"Hm...gotta do something with those paws" Vegas smirked hopping off the bed. He came back with a small handcuff within seconds.

"Wha- wait n-no" Pete objected but it was of no use, his hands were already cuffed. He pressed his legs together to hide his cock from Vegas's eyes.

The larger man yanked his legs open.

"Oh~ this little guy is already dripping huh ?" Vegas said touching the tip of Pete's member with his index finger.

"Ahhn~" Pete whimpered.

Vegas stooped down and gave a long lick to the wet pink cock.

"Ngh!" Pete flinched moaning. Vegas smirked smugly and proceeded to lick the genital a bit more.

"A-ahh ungh~"

The sounds Pete was emitting were intoxicating. Vegas savored them as much as the musky taste of Pete's cock in his mouth. Vegas moved slowly, almost lazily, as the younger squirmed beneath him. He smiled as he released the tip, looking up at the smaller sprawled across the bed.

Pete lifted his head at the sudden lack of warmth around his cock. He struggled against the cuffs at his wrists but refused to plead.

"What ? Won't beg ?"

"N-no I d-don't like i-it" Pete glared at him. That was a complete lie, both him and Vegas knew.

The older only laughed, keeping Pete's dark, lust-filled gaze as he dipped his head and laid the flat of his tongue at the base of his erection. Pete whimpered with desperate need as Vegas dragged his tongue up Pete's dick. He moved leisurely, watching the muscles in Pete's stomach clench. Vegas would not let him cum. Not so soon. He was too beautiful like this.

Vegas's tongue reached the tip and circled it, drawing another gasp from Pete before he dipped his head and began sucking again. He smiled wickedly as Pete's head collapsed against the pillow in exasperation. Good lord, he was gorgeous. All Vegas could do was take this moment in and capture it forever in his memory.

Not y'all third wheeling while these two are about to bang o⁠:)