No Air - 57.

Where is he?

...

Jungkook struggled to contain his breaths as he stalked up to the doors of the dorm, taking ten strides longer than his Hyung's behind him who struggled to keep up, "Jungkook, hang on." Namjoon tried to stop him but he ignored the leader. Walking right up to the entrance of Suga's dorm and pushing the door open so hard, it was swung back harshly behind him when he walked into the dorm. Almost slamming shut on Namjoon and Seokjin who caught the handle of the door before it closed, 

"Yah. Wait." Seokjin called after Jungkook but it was useless. The younger was already inside the dorms. Red and angry like a bull. His hulk like appearance bulked and menacing with anger. The doe eyes we all knew and loved disappearing to a pair of piercing, siren-like eyes as he bolted into the room, 

"Where is she." Jungkook commanded Jimin who was already standing by the door.

The singer knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to barrel through him even if he wanted to so he chose to stand by the door. Hoping the younger would be cooled off by the time he entered the room. Unfortunately, he was wrong. They knew they were coming. Knew they were closeby as the group mates could hear their leader and Seokjin pleading with Jungkook to slow down a mile away.

"Jungkook..." Hoseok's eyes were on the dongsaeng as he stormed into the dorm. Shoes on and everything. He glanced down at Jungkook's sneakers and the younger clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before kicking his shoes off so hard, they flew into the wall by the entrance one by one. 

Normally, Hoseok would scold Jungkook for doing that but he wasn't taking any chances today. Knowing the murderous mood Jungkook was in today as well? Nah. He wasn't about to get shit handed to him for the second time of the day. He chose to cautiously stand guard by the living room. Situated close enough between the hallway to the washroom and also close to Yoongi and Sora who were sitting in the living room. 

Hoseok truly didn't want to be the one in the washroom with you as he felt bad for yelling at you earlier but he needed to be involved somehow. He wanted to be in the middle just in case. Just in case Jungkook lost it and charged straight for Yoongi first. Or lost it and threw Taehyung out of the bathroom too.

"Where the fu--" Jungkook was about to ask again, frantic eyes scanning the space before landing on Yoongi and Sora. He fell silent upon seeing the couple, avoiding Sora's eyes and glaring at his hyung for a moment, his mouth opening and forming words to confront him with but his lips closed shut and he forced his attention away from the rapper when Jimin quickly spoke up when he noticed the younger about to start going off on Yoongi, 

"She's in the washroom." He spoke quickly and directed Jungkook in the direction of the washroom you were hiding in, "She's in there with Taehyung. He was checking on her." The dark-haired singer's voice was hushed, a hand hesitantly taking Jungkook's arm and refraining the younger from moving for a moment, "Koo... please, just calm down for a moment before you go in there." Jimin tried to reason with the dongsaeng but Jungkook tore his arm away from Jimin's touch at once, making the singer step back from him in shock.

"Don't even talk to me right now." He hissed and stormed off down the hallway, "Don't even talk to me when I trusted you all to protect her." Jungkook's voice was agonizing to hear as he looked over his shoulder at his hyung before disappearing down the hallway in search of you. 

Jimin and Hoseok didn't hold any ill feelings towards Jungkook for acting this way, of course. They knew anyone would do the same. He was right in a way too. Maybe they should have stepped in to stop you. Maybe they should have stayed at the café a bit longer. Maybe they should have intervened before things got out of hand. They promised Jungkook before taking you out today, that they would make sure you had the best day out that they could give you. It was all great until it wasn't. Now Hoseok and Jimin were filled with regret.