Chapter 6

The night was becoming dark as I glance at my watch, after all that trouble earlier I'm an hour late arriving home than usual. I glance over my shoulder to catch him dozing off sitting beside me, so I guess he is the most stubborn man I've ever seen. I finally gave up and let him tag along, not that I can do anything about that if I wanted to anyway, this is a train ride and I don't own it. Even after I pointed to the station we are riding to and told him it will probably waste an hour and more of his time, he still nodded eagerly with his huge eyes sparkling as usual with curiosity.

Thinking back the both time I've met him, I guess my lifestyle surely raise the curiosity in a man like him. We are the total opposite perhaps, he is always dress in branded clothing, his watch itself cost a small fortune. He lives in a nice neighborhood, in a gorgeous house and drives a pretty damn good car. Yes, perhaps that is why he treated me like I'm something he had never seen before, I bet he probably hardly ride in one of these.

His head tilt to lay on my head softly as the ride goes along and I didn't hesitate to tilt my head away, causing him to stumble and gain his consciousness. I didn't agree to be his head pillow, or anything in fact. I hope he just go right home after we reach the station.

"Are we here?"

He ask as he rub his eyes and shake his head at the same time. I ignored him, turning my focus back to the next station announcement.

"So you go to and fro this long everyday?"

If I have learn one thing about him, it would be that everything I did is a question to him. I glance at him, then nodded my head.

"Why don't you stay closer to where you work?"

Another question. I rolled my eyes, I guess he didn't know that some people couldn't afford living in such a nice neighborhood like his.

'What do you do for a living?'

Now that I think of it, he seems to have all the time in the world and nothing much to do with it. Then how did he earn the money to sustain his lifestyle. I look on as his expression darken for the first time and he look away from me.

"I don't do anything"

My jaw dropped as I listen to his reply. He don't do anything and gets to live like that? He must have a really rich family to support him then.

We didn't exchange words till we reach the station, and when I walk out of the station and took a glance back, he was tagging slightly behind me. I decided to give up asking him to stop following, he wouldn't give up anyway. And since he is from a rich family, he probably wouldn't stand long in the apartment I stay in.

He followed me until we were standing infront of aunt Jemma's lot, and when I ring the doorbell, his head tried to peep in the gate, eyes sparkling once again.

"Mummy!mummy!"

As usual Ethan came running towards the gate before aunt Jemma reach the gate to unlock it. I kneeled down and tickle his cheeks as I hear the lock came unlock and aunt Jemma pushing the gate open.

'Oh, who is this?'

Aunt Jemma certainly jump a little when she saw Chanyeol standing beside me, but it was quick before she smiles and her crescent shape eyes appeared, as if welcoming him.

"I'm Chanyeol, Hanna's friend"

I sigh as he speak up before me. I couldn't say that I haven't expected that already.

' A customer, Chanyeol is my customer'

I corrected as aunt Jemma narrowed her brows at me. I never brought anyone back, let alone a guy. Now that I think of it I must have been crazy, I should have went to the police station instead of bringing him here.

"Uncle Chan-yo?"

"Hello there little man!"

I heard Ethan giggling as he tried to pronounce the name. And before I could stop it, Chanyeol carries Ethan into his embrace and swing him to and fro, making Ethan bursting into another cycle of giggle.

'..you sure he is just a customer?'

I wince as aunt Jemma doubtfully look on beside me.