Chapter 11

I didn't see him the next day, and the following as well. A part of me wondered if he'd finally gotten bored and decided to leave me alone, while another part of me told myself not to be bothered about it. Afterall, didn't I already know how this would end even before it started.

I got into the coffee outlet as usual, right after I got down from the train. Dyo was there too, as usual, and flash me a smile as he notice me in the line.

"Haven't seen you in quite a bit. "

I nodded as he hand me my usual order as I took out some change to pay.

'Yes I guess, good to see you again then'

He chuckles at my words and took over the change before placing a soft cookie on the counter and pushing it towards me.

"Try it, one of the new flavors we are coming up with. And good to see you again too, come by more often will you?"

I grin and nodded, taking the cookie and placing it in my bag before saying goodbye and took the cup of coffee as I excited the outlet.

Walking out of the station, I took a sip of my espresso before noticing him leaning against a wall of the walkway, grinning back at me.

"How are you?"

He got away and walk beside me as I almost got to walk pass him. I'm going to be honest and confess to myself that I actually mind a little, the fact that he kissed me and disappeared for the next two days without any news.

'Great'

I mutter as I push my hands deep into the pockets on my coat and brace myself along the windy day.

"I've been busy..with stuff..just incase if you wondered."

I didn't bother glancing back at him as I listen to his explanation, well, sort of explanation, as we all stop at a crosswalk, waiting for the traffic light to turn.

'Okay'

I mumbled as I focus on the traffic light, hoping it turn red soon so I could pass.

"Want to get breakfast?"

He ask again. I showed my cup of coffee before taking another sip from it.

"I'm sorry. I should have called or something."

I bit my lips at how I actually thought the same. He should have called if he bothered. But he didn't. And that just show that I shouldn't be bothered. I ignored him and started walking as soon as the lights turn red for the cars to stop.

"Are you angry with me?"

He continue pestering me as we continue walking down the sidewalk.

'No, why should I?'

I replied before taking a left turn. I am on my way to get the processed orders and deliver them to my clients from the office. And we are already about half way there.

"Because you are cheeks are red. And you are avoiding eye contact."

He pointed out as the matter of factly. I rolled my eyes, that's hardly any points although I guess I am sort of angry, or maybe bothered. I always avoided eye contact unless being challenged and the weather is so cold it would be strange if my cheeks aren't blushing from it.

'I'm busy'

I reminded him, quietly hoping he would follow on even so.

"Okay, I guess. I'll see you later then."

I guess not. Perhaps my cold treatment is working now and he is at the verge of backing off. Whatever it was, he stop following me and I got to the office alone.

I pulled my stroller luggage from one corner of the office, then packing as much orders as I could into it. I like to deliver the orders myself, more often than not, customers will buy more when they see how sincere I am. Yes, just focus on work Hanna, don't bother about him.

'Okay, I'm going out now!'

I announced to the part time boy we got to be in charge of the stock count and went off without waiting for a reply. I pull my coat tight and close to me and pull the scarf around me higher so it would cover my whole neck. Winter is coming but my work would have to go on.

It was quite difficult in such a weather to perform task like usual. Even more difficult if you are carrying a huge stroller luggage and trying to get hold of a cab by the street. I sigh as another cab zoom off right in front of me without any mercy. Perhaps its my karma calling, I thought to myself, for being so cold towards Chanyeol. Then I remembered that I'm not suppose to think of him.

I tried to flag down the next three cab that came along, but got nowhere doing it. If this continues on I'll need to get on a train and that will delay lots of orders. I took a deep breath in as I summon whatever crap power I have within me, which really isn't much, and hail the next cab with all my sincerity. But I guess God is not taking any of it, the cab speed off yet again and I am on my verge of frustration. First Chanyeol decided to back off, then I have to receive this cab karma. Right, I'm not suppose to think of him.

Just then I felt a hand pulling me back closer to the sidewalk and I realized how far I've been standing from it. I look up, half expectantly thinking it will be Chanyeol, only to find out it was someone far worst. My ex husband. I paused for awhile, how did he manage to find me? Did the paperworks requires us to fill up our working place? Well, most probably, but did they need to show it to him?

"Hanna, how are you?"

I glare at him as I pulled my hands roughly away from his grip.

'I don't want to see you. Go away'

I speak firmly as the cold breeze got to me and I sneeze just at the wrong moment, yep, definitely karm payback day.

"Please Hanna..please hear me out."

He tried to hold onto my hands again but I avoided it quickly. The thought of him touching me when he cheated on me for so long is disgusting.

'No! Back away!'

I tried to constrain my voice as I spat out the words. He doesn't deserve any of my emotions, although I always never succeeded in being emotionless with him around.

"Please, I miss you. I miss Ethan..please come back to me"

He plead again as I pull my stroller luggage further away. The idea of anything of mine going near him is disgusting enough.

'You should have thought about that before you slept around.'

I reminded him, trying not to punch him in the face. It wasn't just once, wasn't twice..it was a whole full year. There is no excuse good enough for that.

"You can't put all the blame on me! You only bothered about Ethan since he is born, you never showed you love or cared since you are too caught up trying to be a good mom!"

That was the final straw, I walk up to him and slap him right in his face. How dare he, how dare he put the blame on me.

'Don't you dare push it to me. You could've confront me about it, you could've voice out your dissatisfaction when we are still together, you could even divorce me if you were so unhappy before you decides to sleep around. So don't you dare say it is my fault.'

My voice tremble as I glare at him right in his eyes and he look away, clearly embarrassed with what just happened.

Right then someone turn me around and pulled me into an embrace, this time it was definitely Chanyeol. I never knew I remembered his cologne and his embrace, but I did.

"leave her alone."

I listen to his deep voice and heard footsteps walking off after that. Just in time as my tears stream down my cheeks, this is the last thing I wanted my ex husband to see. That he still had that ability to make me cry.

"Hang in there"

I heard him whisper before his fingers entertwine with mine and guided me into his car.