Chapter 43

"..and I'm guessing you signed?"

I clap my hands as I nod my head in excitement.

' and I signed!'

I laugh aloud as I tuck my hair behind my ears.

" Congratulations Hanna, I'm proud of you!"

His mischievous grin hang from one ear to another as if it was him who is about to expand his business into a franchise system.

' thanks Yeol. Gosh, I still can't believe all these is happening..'

I sigh dreamily as I gaze out of the cafe window and look upon the clouds. All that is happening recently seems like I've been floating on a cloud. Ethan is already in his last year of kindergarten, my business have just expanded to a franchise system with already ten partners ready to run it, and my dream house is already building it's way up as we speak.

" You deserve it, Hanna. You made it work yourself."

My gaze landed back on him as I smile, hesitantly taking a peek at those delicious lips of his.

My life have been working awesome except for one big loophole. Chanyeol.

How long have it been? Three years? We have been in this stupid relationship called friendship for three long years. I don't know how I did it with thoughts as dirty as mine every time we meet and play friends.
I wonder how many relationship or one night stand he have been in since he decided to be my 'friend', instead of lover.

"What's on your mind?"

I quickly divert my gaze away from those lips as I chuckle lightly. As he put it, he'll be my friends and be there to watch me gain back my confidence, something he said he was sure was inside me.

' just wondering if I'm more confident now that I achieve this franchise system.'

I shrug my shoulder as I rest my chin against my hand. With him being this hot and charming, let me guess, maybe a girl for a month? That will be a total of 36 girls by now. Confident against that much girls? I don't think I'll ever be.

"Oh, you're definitely getting there.."

I smiled sarcastically back at him as he tease me.

' I don't feel any different. I'm still who I am three years back.'

Stirring my straw in my glass, I wondered how much more confidence I needed to tell him to get the hell out of friendzone and back into my bed. I don't even know if he still feel that way for me. If he does, he's doing too good of a job acting as if he doesn't.

"I quit my job. Last month. "

I raise my eyebrow at his random change of topic. That job of his that were too dangerous to be talked about until now?

' What made you?'

I ask, before stuffing the straw in my mouth and filled up the juice into my cheeks. I enjoyed the cold sensation it brought as I kept it there in my puffy cheeks as I look at him, waiting for his answer.

" God, Hanna! Stop doing that everytime we meet!"

Taken aback by his sudden outburst, I tried to swallow the mouthful of juice as I patted my chest to calm down.

'What?... Wait, are you embarrassed of me?'

My eyes wide open now as I feel my cheek flush red. He probably was, with my stuffy cheeks and all.

"No! Oh god.. it's nothing.."

I bit my lips, not believing what he said. I guess being a friend for too long means doing stupid things like that unknowingly.

'well, I won't do it again, sorry'

I manage a tight smile at him before drinking up the rest of my juice and packing up my belongings into my bag.

'I should probably go.. catch up again soon?'

His face seems to be as dark as the cup of coffee of his on the table. Assuming he wouldn't be responding me anymore, I wave my hands before making my way to the door.

"That fucking look like you were filled up with a mouthful of semen."

He stated aloud as I froze in place. Did he just said that THAT loudly for the whole cafe to hear?

'what's your problem? Not getting your one night stand this week?'

I exclaim back, frustrated with the embarrassment he put me through.

"Oh, my problem? This week? Fuck you Hanna. I've been alone since the day we start playing friends."

He stated back as loudly as he were before as my mouth fell open and my eyes wide open in shock.

"Now stay there and wait for me to come and kiss you and take you and the only thing you're allowed to filled in that sweet mouth of yours from now on is my semen.'