Chapter 30

'Mhmm..'

I stretch my hands over my head as I twist my body like I usually do every morning.

"Mmm.."

Another moan, but not from myself as I almost jump out of bed when I caught where the voice came from.

Oh yes, Chanyeol.

So it wasn't a dream. I almost smile, only to realize that his eyes were on my breast, obviously enjoying the view as I exposed myself while stretching in bed. The sudden consciousness made me recall every detail that had happened last night and how I've reach my peak numerous time under his touch.

I blush at the sudden realization and immediately brought my arms down to cover myself with the blanket I manage to find somewhere below us.

I heard him let out a chuckle before I saw that naughty smirk creeping up his handsome face. His hair in a messed, just the way I imagined it to be in many many scenes that I've daydreamed about us waking up together in the morning after a hot steaming night together. I didn't thought it would actually come true, and before I realized it, my hands were reaching out to his cheeks to pinch him hard.

"Ouch! What's that about?"

His eyes widen although that naughty smirk never left his face, messing my hair up as his hands ruffle through my hair in protest.

'Just checking'

I manage a tiny smile as I snuggle closer to him.

"Mhmm.. want me to prove how real this is?"

He whispered in my ears as his hands pull me into his arms, his lips close down to mine.

My hands reach up pulling him in by his neck as I deepen our kiss. Hooking my thighs around his legs, I rub my heat on him, the juices coating his thigh as it is now slippery.

Our lips break apart as his eyes burn into mine with desire before he pull the blanket away to reveal the state we are in. I blush as he look, his smirk now wide as he pry open my leg above him away and out, leaving my vagina in full exposure under the morning sunlight.

"You're wet"

He wasted no time touching my clit as I blush at how intense he was looking at me. I realise how hard his erection was and I grin realizing it wasn't just me wanting him again.

I dared myself as I reach down to pull his erection gently towards my entrance, playfully rubbing it on my clit. I moan as he groan above me, but I wanted more and decided to take control of the situation.

Rising up, I push him back down on the bed before I lowered down to taste him. Playing with his erection as I tug and suck on it, I watch as his eyes burn with desires as I dared myself to look straight back at him as I suck him.

Another groan left his lips before he pull me away from him as his eyes close in frustration.

'Fuck me'

I grin naughtily as the smirk return to his face.

"Come here"

He commanded before pulling me down on him anyway. I let myself fall onto him, managing to sneak a kiss or two on his neck as his fingers sneak to my clit, before plunging two fingers deep inside me.

"Taste yourself"

My eyes open wide in surprise as he pull his finger out and lift them to rest on my lips.

My ex husband and I haven't been too sexually open about trying new things in our bedroom, nor did he ever had this sexy husky voice and authority to command me for such things. But this man beneath me right now, this dangerously handsome and commanding man and the authority in his voice right now...this man could make me do anything and I will most likely obey them all.

So I let my lips fall apart and his fingers slid into me as I suck hungrily on them, his eyes never left me.

"Hanna.. bend over"

He whispered another command, and before I know it I was bending over, his lips touching my butt cheeks as his firm hands pry them open and his tongue lick my private area. I gasp at the sudden sensation, as his fingers move towards my clit, pinching them harshly as I let out a gasp.

"Beautiful..."

I heard him whispered as his head lay beneath me, before pulling my clit to lay on his lips as he suck lazily on it. I watch through the slight gap left below my breast, catching him with his eyes shut close as his tongue made a deliberately long and slow lick through my vagina before going back to latch his lips on my clit and sucking them harshly.

I gasp and moan as I arch my back forward in desperation, not knowing that sex could be this good.

"Hanna..you're mine.. remember that"

He let out as he let go of my clit and I try to calm myself down. I grin at his reminder, obviously coming from what he have seen from Dyo last night.

I let him as he turn me around to lay on my back. His erection now touching my entrance as our gaze met.

Fuck me. I mouth as he smirk and push his whole length deep inside me.