Chapter 32

I froze in place as he describe it. I bit my lips harder as his smirk grew. This wasn't how I was expecting him to react.

"You dropped those documents, and took a really long time bending over trying to tidy them up"

I could feel my blush grow as I carefully loosen my grip on his arms.

"The other time you were spending an awfully long time rummaging over your back with that low cut top of yours.."

Oh great, now he's just taking the pleasure in embarrassing me. I wince as I duck my head as deep as I could bury them inside my arms.

"And just the other day, you went jogging with a white sports bra, how you've accidentally drizzle the bottle of water all over it.."

I could sense his victorious smirk as his hands firmly push me up to face him once again.

"Oh Hanna...there I was jealous, wondering what have turn you on so..."

He groan as his eyes glimmer with lust, while I could only feel myself blush furiously.

"If only you know how turn on I was... and how frustrating it was to be in public..."

His smirk now gone, replace with the dangerously lustful gaze he set upon me. Sensing what was about to happen next, my eyes flutter close as his lips came so close to mine.

"How I'd wish to grab you aside and bury my length deep inside you.. not bothering about those passersby as I ram into you hard.."

My eyes wide open again as I realize he wasn't going to kiss me. In fact, he won't be kissing me..I realized as I watch him rise up and pull me up along him.

"..those fantasies, Hanna.."

His smirk return before he bent slightly to lick my neck. I arch away, letting him gain better access. His hands now firmly pulling both of mine to lock them behind me as he push me gently to the clear window.

"Do you have them too?"

I gasp as he release my hands and pull my top off in an instance. Leaving me naked as he gently push my breast onto the cold clear glass.

"...show them you are mine Hanna."

He whispered in my ears as I moan to his soft touch that contrast to the cold hard glass against my body. Feeling another quick pull and my shorts join the floor.

Now fully naked, his hands firmly pull both of mine back to the back and lock them there.

'..Chanyeol..'

I whimpered, my heart beating fast. Am I scared? Or am I excited? I'm not too sure which was it, but I heard myself moan as his fingers tweaked my nipples hard before his lips leave soft trails on my neck, before sliding down to my back and working his way down below.

"You love this don't you, Hanna? You little tease"

I whimpered as his seductive low voice rang through down under. A blow on my clit as I feel my legs go weak.

'Please..'

My eyes squint at the sunlight piercing through the glass, through it I see little figures walking and going about their daily lives, ignorant to the fact that there was a naked woman just above them.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I can hear the tease in his voice, as if knowing I'll not want him to stop. I bit my lips as he push me further, making sure my nipples were spread across the glass. I let out another moan and I heard his chuckle.

"Do you want me to fuck you right here?"

His hands now softly kneading my butt cheek as he stood up and whispered into my ears. I hesitated a moment before nodding my head, my eyes making sure that no one was looking up. Hoping that no one will really bothered to find out what is going on up above them.

"Say it.. Hanna. What do you want me to do?"

I moan again, his hands reaching down towards my clit,using his two fingers as he spread them wide open, probably knowing how I love him doing so.

'Fuck me Chanyeol'

I let out in a groan, listening to his chuckle once again. His fingers played with my clit and I feel him slit them up inside me.

"Look at that man on the bench"

He whispered into my ears and I almost passed out when I notice a middle aged man in a smart suit were looking right at us. His pretentious newspaper still spread infront of him while it was obvious he eyes was glued to me.

'Oh no.. Chanyeol..'

I struggled to release myself from his grip, but he held on tight and continue to kiss and suck on my neck, his hands now snaking its way up to my breast and tweaking them. Before I know it, I was moaning again.

"Let them watch.. Show them you are mine."

He whispered as he let go of my breast, he hands going towards my thigh before guiding me to arch my back towards him.

"Look at them.. they want you so badly, but I'll not share you with them. You're mine Hanna,mine only."

He moan as I felt him pushing into me as my heat welcome him inside me. Below, more people were looking up at us, I tried to tilt my face away but realize that it's too late for that as I let out another moan. The sensation of him inside me, those words he've whispered into my ears and those little figures looking at him taking me right here in front of them was enough to send me into an ecstasy.