Chapter 39

"Get in"

I bend slightly and saw him smiling back at me from inside the car. Narrowing my brows, I judge the situation before pulling the door open and sliding in.

'Why are you here again?'

I ask as he pull me in for a kiss and I chuckle as his fingers glide carefully down my thigh. Stopping his hands as they attempted to glide higher up, I pull away from him slightly.

"Fetching you to work of course"

He replied as if we had this all planned out.

It's six in the morning, the usual time I would get out of my apartment and head towards the train station since it take more than an hour to arrive at the city. And this man here, waiting below my apartment at such a time. Definitely something is amiss.

'You sure that's what this is about?'

I chuckle as his fingers resume their journey, traveling towards in between my leg as he pry them open.

"Mmhmm.. what else am I doing here six in the morning?"

He deep voice whispered into my ears and I feel a shudder as he nib on them lightly.

'You horny man..'

I whispered back as I push him back on his seat. My grin wider now that I know what's going on.

'Have you not have a good night sleep my man? Do you need me to help you with it?'

Carefully climbing over to his side of the seat, I grin as I playfully place myself on his lap. Grinding onto him, I heard him groan. His lips soon attached themselves on my neck as my hands went to his shoulder for balance as I continue grinding.

"And I wondered why I couldn't sleep..you little tease.."

Our gaze met and his smirk appear, I chuckle at his words while his hands went up to my hips and pull me closer to him. Our foreheads now touching as the rhythm continue.

"Come to my place?"

He whispered in my ears and I pause for awhile. The first time he ask me over, so I guess someone's really horny.

'You sure? We can do it here..'

I grin naughtily as he chuckle. His fingers glide through my hair to my cheeks then to my neck, before pulling me in for a long passionate kiss.

"Oh Hanna... I think you misunderstood,we're doing both"

He whispered when he pull away from my lips. Smirking as his hands went down to my hips, pushing me up before his fingers hook themselves on the tiny fabric covering me and pulling them aside.

I gasp as he push me further up and backwards forcing me to lean against the steering wheel as he reach down to unbuttoned his pants. Worried by the sudden realization that if I'm not careful I'd press the honk and gain unwanted attention, my hands reach up grabbing onto both sides of the wheels.

"Careful now, doesn't want to wake the whole neighborhood do we?"

He smirk referring to the honk I'm carefully avoiding by now. I gasp as he lean forward, kissing my clit lightly, leaving me wet and desperate.

"Remember the punishment?"

I saw his smirk as my gaze travel downwards, his lips still lingering on my mound. My brows narrowed and he chuckle before going back to sucking on my clit.

'You terrible man'

I gasp again as his licks send me to another wave of ecstasy, my hand wanting to give up but not able to with the fear of sounding the honk.

"You gorgeous..gorgeous woman"

He wink back at me as his hands traveled into my blouse,pulling my bra away as he tease my nipples. His lips going back to my clit as he tickle them with his tongue.

And me, as if grasping onto my dear life , holding onto the steering wheel with all my might as he take me there, in his car, as the sun starts to rise.