Chapter 37

'Come in?'

I ask after a moment of hesitation after getting out of his car.

"You sure?"

His eyes widen in surprise before a grin appear on his face.

'Not really, but I'm missing you already. And I know Ethan will be thrilled to see you again.'

I confessed as he nodded his head, seemingly judging if he should accept my invitation.

"I really want too.. but, only when you're sure."

Raising my brow to his words, I wasn't expecting such a mature response from him. I chuckle at my own thoughts, I guess I've always think that of him. I nodded my head anyway, before leaning in on his car window and looking back at him.

'So..I guess this is goodnight then.'

His eyes glide down towards my blouse that have been unbuttoned, leaving a cleavage as I bent in towards him.

"And you are doing this on purpose.."

His gaze return and the smirk appear.

'What are you talking about?'

I tease as I reach out for his collar and pull him towards me.

"I told you I'll punish you for the tease."

His voice rang through my ears as I bit his lips in purpose.

'So punish me'

I grin back at him as I let go of his collar. Still leaning forward, my hands reach towards my blouse to play with it.

"Hanna, you're playing with fire."

He warn as his gaze follow my fingers as it dance along my cleavage. I let out a chuckle, before I button up the blouse and I watch as he clear his throat.

'Goodnight Chanyeol.'

I smile triumphantly, and he groan silently.

"Yea, goodnight Hanna."

He reply sarcastically. I laugh as I wave goodbye.