Chapter 41

'Who's that?'

Stretching my arms , I woke up lazily as I watch him put aside his phone. I can't believe I actually let myself skip work today to spend the whole day with him. It's really not something I would let myself do, but I guess I've been breaking lots of rules lately.

"Hmm? No one important"

He smile as his hands stroke my hair gently and I reach out to hug onto him.

'Okay, did I took a really long nap?'

I squint my eyes as I try to make out the needles on the clock and soon notice it is already almost four in the evening.

"Are you hungry? Should we go make some food?"

His hands lay on my hands, a wider smile make its way onto his face, making him look like a young boy in an instance.

'Good idea, almost forgot about food'

Pulling away the blanket, I pull him out of bed. I chuckle when I noticed how comfortable I've become at our naked state.

"I'll get you a shirt"

He grin when he realized what I'm chuckling at. Pulling us both out of bed, he guided me to his walk in wardrobe before handing me one of his tee.

'You weren't joking when you say A shirt?'

My brows narrowed as I show him that one piece of clothing that I suppose in his sense was enough for me to cover my whole body with.

"Yup, that's about how much coverage you get around here."

The infamous smirk hung on his lips as he speak while I took the opportunity to slap him as hard as I could on his shoulder but he as expected, he didn't even budge.

'How did you manage to keep your hands to yourself when we first met again?'

Rolling my eyes, I took a stroll around his walk-in wardrobe. I'm definitely not joking when I say this wardrobe is half the size of where I live now. I guess life is indeed unfair.

"That's not a trick question I hope"

I turn to face him and notice the smirk now gone, replace with a pair of stern eyebrow and a guilty expression.

'To be fair, my confidence level drop to a new low at how you avoided sex that time.'

I pointed out to him before I put on the white tee he handed me earlier and a sigh of relief when I notice the hem reaches my hip and I'm very much covered at all important places.

"... just know that I spent every single moment hoping I could rip your clothes apart and taking you right then. It took alot of self control not to."

I watch as he walk up to me, his fingers glide through my hair to my neck as it rest gently there.

'Did you see anyone else in between?'

Our gaze met as his lips came crushing down on mine as soon as the question left my lips. My lips responded in the most natural way, as if already gotten use to his.

'...so you did'

I let out as I force myself to pull away from him. I watch as his hands reach up and momentarily covered his lips before dropping off again.

"It was just...I was drunk and.."

I shook my head, my hand signal him to stop. I thought I wouldn't care about things like these, I thought I was way pass this stage..but here I was..

'...and I thought you following me around for three months meant something special'

Perhaps it's because this made everything I thought before wrong. Perhaps this meant that three months of me thinking that I'm someone special to him was just a fiction story I made up for myself...perhaps that is why I'm bothered by this.

"It is! Hanna, I was drunk.. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know we would get back together."

Taking in a deep breath, I tried to calm myself down. He does have a point, we weren't together when he slept with someone else. I didn't even know we will be here together today don't I?

'Okay, I just.. I just really need to calm down.'

Placing my hands against his chest, I made sure he won't be able to come closer to me.

"I'm sorry.. it wasn't suppose to happen. "

I heard his words as I tried to sort out my feelings. This confusing state where he slept with someone before we got back together.

' ... I'm not suppose to act this way.. we're both fully grown adult who have the rights to do whatever we want when we are single. '

I chuckle softly as I sigh looking at him. What have I become of? Where is the cool collected image I've tried so hard to build up alone?

' it's really not your fault. It's mine.'

I reassure him as I back away and leave his dressing room. Picking up my long forgotten underwear, I put it on, pretty much shameful with the situation I've put myself in now.

"Please, Hanna.. don't leave again."

I heard his voice as his hands pull me towards him.

' I'm not.. it's cool really.'

I took a deep breath in as I return his hug. It's not his fault I imagine such a love story in my head, how did I expect a grown man to just live waiting for someone like me?

"I only love you Hanna. I swear it's only you.."

He whispered into my ears as he tightened the embrace. I nodded silently as a reply.