Chapter 13

'Thanks for driving me around, I might still be delivering those orders otherwise'

My smile much natural now, looking at how we've spent almost half a day together. I took a glance at the stroller luggage he had place in the back seat, then back at the time. Who would've know having a car could save this much time, I ended at least two hours earlier. I really should start saving up for a car.

"Anytime"

He grin back at me as his hands took my hand into his as he drives. I wonder how he could do all these so naturally, but I just smile back and tighten the grip. It was nice to feel like one of those couple I usually detest, although I still hold my reservation about love and relationships.

'Just drop me at the station, I'll take the train ride back home'

I pointed over to the station not far by. I still like taking my own route back home, and didn't feel the need to trouble him, just because...just because we are holding hands right now.

"What? no, i'm sending you home!"

He refuse as he pull my hand closer to him, making sure to tighten the grip as he drive by the train station.

'Why? I can go home by myself..You don't need to..'

I hesitated as I speak, I didn't want to rely on him and I don't want to be seen like I am taking advantage of him. He might be rich, but that shouldn't have anything to do with me.

"I don't need to, but I want to. See the difference there? This is what boyfriends do, you better get use to it."

Looking out the window, I notice how fast he speed. I guess we will be home in no time then. I stole a glance at him, he really did have handsome features. I didn't let myself notice too much before..but since...we are what we are right now, I guess I do have a little curiosity about him. Then as I thought about it, I really knows nothing of him. I mean, other than he has good looks, obviously comes from a wealthy family and being really great with children, I suppose.

' How old are you?'

I tilt my head to face him. I never ask him anything of him before.

"Twenty-three. You?"

I gasp as I realized he is two years younger than me. Of course he looks boyish at times, and can be really annoying with all his questions...wait, so I am older, broke and a divorcee with a kid. Seriously? He likes me even knowing all these? Well, I mean I guess we are just dating and nothing serious...

'Twenty-five...'

I reply softly as I sunk deeper into my seat. I heard him chuckle without bothering much about it. I never dated someone younger before, what am I doing? Even if we aren't serious about it, I still feel pretty bad about it.

"You look younger though, and just to clarify, you can't dump me for that."

His grin wide and proud as he made me promise him.

'You can't tell me what I can't do. I'm older than you.'

I pointed out as I flash a smile back at him, it's not as if I can change our age can I? Might as well use it to my advantage.

"Ouch"

He cringe his nose and pretended to grasp his heart in pain at my words. I grin before pulling my hands from him and punching him in his arms and laughing aloud.

"Did I mention you look really beautiful when you laugh?"

I bit on my lower lips as I look away embarrassed. Seriously, he needs to stop being so random with the compliments. I haven't let myself slide this much before, and to laugh with a man..I never did that for the past eight months until today.

"And you look really irresistible when you do that lip biting thing."

He chuckle and say aloud before I punch him in his arms again.