Chapter 26

The sound of a loud honk startled me, a jump on my seat made me realize that I've just dozed off at the bus station. Checking around, I let out a sigh of relieve to find out that all my belongings and the stroller is still with me. How long have I been sleeping? The crowd has disperse, leaving only a young couple cuddling against the other corner in the bus stop with me.

A check on my watch almost left me in shock, a whole thirty minutes have gone by? How did I slept so comfortably in a bus stop? I look around, noticing nothing different of the surrounding. I must be really tired. The bus arrive just as I start to piece things together, pulling all my things together as fast as I could before rushing over to the bus I can't help but sense that someone is watching me. Gripping onto the handle as I step up to the bus, I took another quick glance around the bus stop just to make sure.

Still no one suspicious around.

Shaking my head quietly, I shook the thoughts off as I pop my transport card at the scanner and taking a seat at the quiet bus.

Looking out of the window, I watch as the bus took off and the bus stop quickly past by my eyes. But just as I was about to turn away, I can't help but notice that tall dark figure that seemingly trying to hide behind the big advertising board just by the bus stop and how familiar it is.