Chapter 40

Throwing my head back as his lips left marks on my neck, a smile crept up my lips at the scene we are making. Banging onto walls and shoving the doors open, we're practically damaging everything as we make our way inside his place.

I gasp at the sudden push and soon found myself spreading across the bed as a smirk crept up his handsome face.

"Now I have you all for myself.."

His deep voice rang across the room as I pull him in on top of me. Sweeping his hair off his face, I nodded while admiring his features.

'And you, for me.'

I whispered as I ran my fingers through his nose bridge and down his lips. I still can't believe what we are right now, if this might be all a show and it will end as soon as I hear the alarm ring.

His hands came and push my hair back and away from my eyes, his lips came closer as his fingers tilt my chin towards him. Our eyes flutter close as lips touch and tongue entertwine.

"I love you"

My eyes shot open at those words. The combination of those words with the kiss we just had must have made it all the more serious.

Our gaze met as his lips still carefully nibbling onto mine. It must be obvious how frozen I was because he stop and sat up straight looking back at me.

"You didn't expect that"

The words came out more of a statement than it was a question. My eyes gave in to blink a couple of times before I lightly nodded.

'Can't say I did'

Afterall he is still a mystery to me. He have not shared anything about himself. Up till now, I still do wonder when we will part ways and go back to my usual life.

"Well, I do. I do love you Hanna."

His expression seems to darken as his hands reach up to rub his forehead with it. Why do loving me need such a dark expression? I didn't dare ask.

'Okay..'

Flustered, my hands reach up to the back of my neck, pretending to massage myself as I avoided eyes contact.

"..wow. I didn't expect this reaction"

I heard him let out as he slam his back down against the bed frame.

'It's just that... there's so many things you're keeping to yourself.'

I finally let out as I sat back up and lean against the other side of the bedframe.

"...You're in my bedroom, in my house. What do you think I was trying to do?"

Our gaze met again.

'Have sex?'

I couldn't help but to break out laughing pointing at how undressed we are. And he broke out laughing after awhile of trying to hold it back.

"Well yes, but no, I wanted to let you into my life, as much as I could."

He said after our laughter subside. I bit my lips at how serious his tone was.

'...as much as you could?'

I manage a weak smile, noticing how he place his words. At least he is making an effort. I nodded my head as I thought about it, as much as he could, will that be enough for me to clear all my doubts about his existence in my life?

'Okay, as much as you could then'

I crawled up to him, my eyes close as my lips reach for his.