ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ

Tw - none

What was Miss

What was Miss. Viola talking about at lunch?

Nothing.

VIOLA PLACED HER BIKE in the bike rack, Max hiding her board under her arm

VIOLA PLACED HER BIKE in the bike rack, Max hiding her board under her arm. "Did Savannah say she needed anything specific?" Max asked, walking beside Viola.

The brunette shrugged. "All she said was something to make for dinner to feed all of us which is like seven people." She muttered looking at all the shops. Max nodded awkwardly. She wanted to tell Viola she remembered her, mostly from seeing the red and purple bracelet around Viola's wrist on the first day of meeting her again.

Viola wanted to do the same, but she was just overthinking about how bad it would've been if Max didn't remember her.

"So, grocery store.." Max mumbled walking on the sidewalk towards the cross walk. "Should be over here, can we also stop by this connivence store? I need some stuff." The red-head asked. Viola nodded, "Of course."

The girls walked into the towns grocery store, Viola feeling stares on her. "Okay, what does your family like?" The brunette asked, trying to wash the anxiousness away. "Uhm.. no one is really picky. So, anything?"

"Pasta sound good?" Viola motioned to the box of noodles. "Yep." Max nodded. "Okay.. spaghetti I guess. Everyone likes spaghetti." The brunette muttered walling more down the isle to get the red sauce. "Okay, lets go we have spices at home.."

Home

Max nodded as they walked to the front, quickly checking out and walking out of the store. "Where's that store you wanted to go to?" Viola asked turning towards her. Max's face lit up with realization. "Follow me."

They walked a few streets down till Max stopped at a store. "Melvald's General Store." It read. The two walked in, Max waving to the women behind the counter. "Hey Joyce!" She smiled at the lady. Joyce smiled back at her. "Hi Max! Who's this?" She stopped the girls from walking into the isles. Max led Viola over to the counter. "This is my neighbor, Viola." She smiled. "Moved in last week."