xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-

Tw - MICHAEL MFING WHEELER

Yeah, actually. I am. 'Cause I don't wanna hang out with assholes like you and Lucas.

We aren't assholes!

MAX PLACED ONE LAST yellow paper card onto a red board

They had spin the bottle set up but instead of kissing whoever it lands on they would spy on whoever it lands on. "Ready?" Max asked. "Ready." Eleven said before spinning the bottle.

Viola sat up against the wall on Eleven's bed, still shaken up about the whole panic attack thing. She thought it was embarrassing. She wanted to actually dig a whole and die.

The brunette everted her eyes to the bottle that was spinning and spinning, her eyes watched as it slowly came to a stop on Mr. Wheeler. "Mr. Wheeler." Both girls read, unimpressed. "Ugh. Boring." Max sighed. Eleven chuckled. "Yeah. Boring."

"Spin again." Max motioned to the bottle, Eleven grabbed it, going to spin it but stopped. "Against the rules?" Max asked looking up at Max.

Viola smiled a little, already knowing what Max was gonna reply with, as she had said it to her once before. "We make our own rules."

We make our own rules

That's what Max said to Viola after Susanna told them to not go into the creek.

They did.

And because of that the creek became their spot. They went there everyday after school just because of Max's single sentence. Of course Viola forgot all about that sentence when she got home. Where all her own rules were shut down

But she always had Max.

"Viola? You okay?" Max asked making the girl jump out of thought. "Oh, yeah." She smiled looking down at the board seeing the bottle on Billy's name.

Max got up, grabbing the blindfold and the radio. "Okay, look, I should just warn you, if he's with a girl or doing something gross, just get out of there right away before you're scarred for life." She chuckled.