xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ

tw - car crash, guns, dead bodies

Are you guys okay?

Ask us tomorrow?

"STAY SAFE SAV, PLEASE

"STAY SAFE SAV, PLEASE." Oliver begged his sister as she turned to leave with Steve and the others and drive to Cerebro.

"I will be safe. I swear." She said, side hugging the boy. Viola smiled and waved from Max's side as the girl left the mall behind the rest of the Scoops Troop. "Oh, man, now this..." Steve threw the keys in the air and caught them in his hand. "this is what I'm talkin' about!" He exclaimed seeing the beautiful car out front.

""Toddfather"?" Robin asked as Savannah caught up to the group. "Oh, screw Todd! Steve's her daddy now." Savannah cringed as she got into the front passenger. "Did you just talk about yourself in the third person." Robin asked, hopping in the back with Erica and Dustin. "Did he just call himself daddy?" Erica asked. Savannah nodded. "Sadly.."

"All right, where are we going?" Steve asked, sticking the keys in the ignition. "Weathertop." Dustin answered. "Weather-what?" Steve asked confused. "Just drive."

"Okay, Jesus!"

Inside the mall Oliver smiled while watching Joyce hug the air out of Will which made him laugh. Will made a sour face at him before his mom pulled away.

Viola and Max sat on the stairs that led to the fountain in the middle of the mall. Max leaning on Viola's shoulder watching as Hopper and El talked. "You think El's gonna be okay?" Viola whispered, staring at the girl with wonder. "She will. Eleven always bounces back." Max reassured.

Mike turned to El and Hopper. "Hey. We should probably go." He said, catching the duo's attention. Hopper sighed, looking down. El then pulled him into a hug, Viola and Max getting up to help Mike carry El.

Max held El on one side while Mike held her on the other, beginning to walk away. "Mike." Hopper called after him, making Mike stop and turn, removing himself from Eleven's side, Viola replacing him. The three girls began to walk away towards Lucas.