xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

tw - talks about death, death, sadness,

What you put it out into the world you're gonna get in return, don't you dare say that

Yeah, well, if it's a possibility it's best to just accept it before it happens. And plan ahead.

"SHOULD BE UP ON the right

"SHOULD BE UP ON the right." Mike told Jonathan. "There's nothing out here." Jonathan called to the back of the van.

The van jolted forwards making Argyle's eyes snap open. "Mmm.. Are we there already?" He asked. "Already? It's been nine hours." Will said annoyed. "It's gotta be around her somewhere." Oliver told them, looking out the window. "What exactly are we looking for, my dudes?" Argyle asked, looking at the three behind him, his bloodshot eyes telling the boys he was still high.

"Some sort of facility." Will said. "A fence. A building." Mike listed. "Or any signs of life would be nice." Jonathan butted in. "Since when did we decide Nina was a physical building and not a small women?" Argyle questioned. Oliver rolled his eyes. "Is he still high?" He asked his boyfriend. "Sounds like a small women to me." Argyle said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Yeah." Will said sadly.

"It's not a small women." Mike shot. "Small women out in this desert would be hard to see." Argyle told them. "No, I'm serious, how is he still high?" Oliver asked in a serious tone. "Are you sure you got your measurements right?" Jonathan asked, glancing back at Mike. "Yes, they're right."

"You're one hundred percent, right?"

"Yes."

"Maybe the latitude and longitude are wrong." Jonathan shrugged. "Are you really questioning Suzie?" Mike asked, dumbfounded. "She's a genius, Jonathan." Will told her brother. "Even geniuses make mistakes." The eldest Byers sibling told them. "Well, she definitely didn't." Oliver sassed, looking over at the map Will held. "If that small women is small enough, she could fit behind a small tree." Argyle leaned over and whispered in Jonathan's ear.

Jonathan, who was fed up, slammed his foot down on the brakes of the van. The boys in the back slammed against each other. "What are you doing?" Mike asked, very confused. "I am stopping us before we get more lost." Jonathan informed them. He put the car in park and got out.