ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ

tw - talks about death / murder

Savy?

I don't think we should be here.

JASPER FLIPPED HER POCKET knife out and in as she sat against the boat, a look of boredom on her face

"So.. Bug.. we gonna talk about Savannah or.." Eddie gave a cheeky smile to his cousin. Jasper groaned at the nickname that was given to her at a young age because of her fascination with bugs. She would collect so many ladybugs and would always be the one to get the spiders out of the house while Eddie would scream in fear. "Eddie, shut up." She grumbled, flipping her knife out again towards the boy. "C'mon. It's so obvious!" He threw his hands in the air.

"She doesn't like me, man. She has kids." She pointed out, flipping her pocket knife away and stuffing it in her jean pocket. "Besides, even if she did like girls I think she has a thing with the band girl." Eddie shook his head. "They are friends." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Jasper looked up at him. "And how do you know?" She asked, raising a brow. "Because, I'm friends with her son." He pointed out. "We're actually friends with her son, you just don't pay attention." Jasper rolled her eyes and stood from the floor. "Ed's, I might actually-"

Screeching of tires made her cut herself off, she took her knife out of her pocket and flipped it open as Eddie grabbed the broken bottle. The two Munson's went to the window, peaking out of it trying to see who had arrived.

Suddenly the door burst opened making them jump and turn, pointing their weapons forwards. Instead of cops or crazy people they saw the same group from last night with bags in hand. "Delivery service." Dustin smiled widely and held up said bags.

Jasper scoffed as flipped the pocket knife in her hand before putting it away, Savannah staring at her as she did with awe. Robin turned to her best friend seeing her mouth slightly ajar and chuckled before putting her hand under Savannah's jaw and lightly pushing it upwards, closing her mouth. "Thanks." Savannah mumbled. "Anytime." Robin said, patting her cheek before fully walking into the shed.