ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ

tw - talks about death / murder, describes disturbing images

Wow, Robby, I thought I was your one and only?

No one could replace you, Savy.

VIOLA LIGHTLY PLAYED WITH Max's hair as the girl got a very much needed sleep

The brunette was zoned out, looking around Max's small room. She quite liked it actually. Something about the red-heads room brought comfort.

Max jolting up scaring Viola, making her almost fall off the bed but luckily she didn't which she was very glad about, 'cause that would've been embarrassing.

"Hey, it's okay." Viola whispered, letting Max fall into her side. "It's okay, it's okay." The Lockeheart girl kissed Max's forehead while holding her close. The red-head let out a shaky breath.

"I'm okay." Max whispered removing herself from Viola's arms. Max held her head in her hands. "Here, I'll go get you some water, 'kay?" Viola said. Max just nodded.

The brunette got up and grabbed a cup, filling it with water before going into the medicine cupboard and grabbing two Tylenol pills. She then took the stuff back to Max.

The red-head slouched into Viola's chest as she swallowed the pills, they sat like that for little before muffled police car sirens filled the girl's ears making them look at each other nervously. "C'mon." Max muttered, grabbing Viola's hand and pulling her towards the front door of their trailer.

The red-head opened the door to see multiple police cars rush into the trailer park, stopping in front of the Munson's trailer. "Looks like those Munson kids are up to no good again." Max's mother's voice made the girls turn to her, casting a glance.

The two just watched as the police got out of the cars. "Wanna get a closer look?" Viola whispered, Max just nodded.

The girls walked down the steps from Max's home. The breeze was cold as it hit Max's legs as all she wore was Viola's crewneck and a pair of shorts. Viola was snuggled up in gray PJ pants and a band shirt she had stolen from Savannah which Savannah had stolen from Robin.