xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ

tw - violence, death, fire, sad

Suzie.

You owe me twenty bucks, Goldie Locks.

WHEN THE GROUP GOT onto the road Robin's walkie began to go off

WHEN THE GROUP GOT onto the road Robin's walkie began to go off. "Dusty-bun, you copy?" A girls voice asked. "I copy, Suzie-poo." Dustin replied. "It sounds much better now, thanks."

Savannah smirked and looked up at Steve. "Suzie." The three said in union. "You owe me twenty bucks, Goldie Locks." Savannah winked at the boy.

"Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?" Dustin asked his girlfriend. "Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" Suzie shot back making Dustin laugh. "Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a... w-what is it?" He asked. "Okay, let me just be clear on this." Suzie started. "I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can.. save the world?" She asked confused.

"Suzie-poo, I promise I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin said. "Or you can make it up to me now." Suzie suggested making Dustin's smile drop.

"What?"

"I want to hear it."

"Not right now." Dustin said frantically. "Yes, now, Dusty-bun." Suzie urged. "Suzie-poo, this is urgent." Dustin begged. "Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsea and he's about to confront the shadow, so this is Suzie, signing off." The girl said in a ticked off tone, Savannah couldn't help but let out a chuckle, Steve gave her a weird look. "I'm sorry.." She trailed off, holding in a smile.

"Wait, wait, wait! Okay." Dustin said.

It went quiet for a moment, probably 'cause dustin was overthinking his life decisions at this moment. Then he came through the walkie, but instead of talking he was..

singing?

"Turn around Look at what you see. In her face. The mirror of your dreams." Robin cringed while Steve looked over at Savannah, confusion written on his face. It took everything in Savannah not to burst out into laughter at that moment.