xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ

tw - none ( tell me if there is pls :) )

Lasers, spikes in the wall?

This isn't Indiana Jones.

"I DON'T KNOW. HE looks pretty normal to me." Max said as she looked at her step-brother through binoculars.

"Normal?" Lucas asked from beside Viola. "How many times have you seen him with a shirt on?" Viola nodded. "Hate to admit it, but Lucas' got a point." She's known the boy since his dad married Susan. It was like a one in a million chance she would walk into the house and see Billy with even a tank top on. And here was at the pool in the sun with long sleeves on.

Max nodded. "Okay, you're right. It's a little weird." "More than a little." Mike butted in. "He was in a tub with ice. The Mind Flayer likes it cold." He pointed out, looking over ay Billy. "Plus everything else—"

"But he's lounging at the pool, which is, like, the least Mike Flayer thing ever." Max interrupted Mike. "Not necessarily." Will spoke up. All the kids turned their heads to face him. "The Mind Flayer likes to hide. He only used me when he needed me. It's like... like you're dormant. And then, when he needs you," He turned to look at Billy. "you're activated."

Max shrugged. "Okay, so we just.. wait till he's activated." Mike shook his head. "No. What if he hurts someone?"

"Or kills someone." Will added on. "He probably already has." Oliver said making the group turn to him. "I mean, think about it. If he is "flayed" we don't know how many days he has been. And a lot can happen in a day or two." Oliver explained. Mike nodded. "But, still. We can't take that chance. We need to find out if he's the host."

Mike pushed off the car the group was hiding behind. "Where are you going?" Eleven called after him. "I have an idea. Boys only." He motioned for the boys to follow, which they did. "Seriously?" Max exclaimed watching as the boys walked away. "Just trust me on this one." He called back.

Viola rolled her eyes.

Oliver followed the boys to the community pool, and into the mens locker room. "Okay, so we wait until the pool closes, until everyone leaves," They walked through the showers and lockers following behind Mike. "and we somehow get him to come from here and.." He opened another door which led to the gym. "get him into here." He motioned to the sauna, opening it.