xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ

tw - underage drug usage, describes disturbing images

this is half proof read cause im tired my bad :/

Why don't you just go to the van.. and do your thing, huh?

Purple Palm Tree Delight.

MAX DROPPED FROM THE sky, falling into the grass

MAX DROPPED FROM THE sky, falling into the grass. Viola instantly took the girl in her arms.

"Red. Oh, my God." She muttered as Max latched onto her arms while hyperventilating. "It's okay. It's okay." Max continued to panic. "Hey, hey. You made it." Viola whispered, holding onto Max tightly, scared that if she let the girl go she'd loose her.

"I though we lost you." She whispered, her tears falling onto Max's blue jacket. "I'm still.. I'm still here." Max wheezed. "You're still here." Viola repeated, kissing the girls head as Steve put a hand on her back.

"I kept my promise." Viola cried. Max nodded. "I'm so glad you did." She said back, her breathing calming.

•••

THE SUN WAS SETTING and Argyle was loosing his shit as a guy way dying in the back of his fucking pizza delivery van.

"Shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Argyle yelled, glancing back at the four boys. "Keep pressure on it." Jonathan said, holding his hands on the agents wounds which resulted in them getting bloody.

"It's not slowing." Will told his brother, putting pressure on the wound. "Keep putting pressure on it!" Jonathan yelled. "More pressure. Get the napkins." Will told Oliver who turned, grabbing some spare napkins from a pizza box. He handed the boys them so that they could stuff the cotton under their hands and onto his wound. "Shit." Oliver muttered. "It's not slowly down." He told them. "Argyle! You gotta get us to St. Mary's." He yelled. "I don't think praying's gonna help that dude, man." Argyle yelled back. "No, you idiot! St. Mary's Hospital." Jonathan clarified.

The agent muttered. "No, no." Jonathan looked down at him, confused. "What?" He weakly shook his head. "No hospital." He said. "No, no. We're gonna get you to the hospital." Jonathan told him. "You need to warn.." He choked "O.. Owens." He said weakly. "Owens, okay." Oliver nodded. "The girl. She.. she's in danger." The agent told them.