xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

tw - describes disturbing images, death

Was it the clock?

No, it was a land full of unicorns and rainbows and I got cotton candy.

Really?

No, dumbass! Of course it was the damn clock.

RUNNING UP THAT HILL seeped from Max's headphones as she and Viola walked through the house, their flashlights lighting up the dark rooms

Suddenly Max's tap clicked off, meaning it needed to be rewinded. "Kinda wish we had a longer loop." Viola muttered as she found herself walking over to Max. "Forty-six minutes isn't bad." Max shrugged. "I think there are bugger concerns. Like, what if, by listening to this over and over, I get sick of it, and suddenly it's not my favorite song anymore?" Max asked. "Will it still work? Or will Kate Bush, like, lose her magic power or something." Viola shook her head at that assumption. "Kate Bush could never." Viola told her. Max looked at her a tiny bit shocked. "You're a Kate Bush fan?" She asked with disbelief.

"Yeah, I've been listening to her since that song came out actually." The brunette said. "Really?" Max asked, still surprised. "Yeah, I'm a huge fan. Mega-fan now that she quite literally saved your life." Max smiled more. "And even if you did loose interest, we're hot on Vecna's trail, we're gonna find him." Viola re-assured. "And then we're gonna kill him before he can even think about messing with you again. And before he gets to Savannah."

Viola's eyes caught an old piano making her smile. "Here, look." She whispered, walking over towards the piano. Max followed behind her. "Maybe I can open a door to his secret layer." She laughed, placing the flashlight ontop of the piano before hovering her fingers over the keys, trying to remember the right ones.

Once she remembered she lightly placed them down, beginning to play Beast of Burden by The Rolling Stones on the piano. Max looked at her, impressed. "Voilá." Viola said as she finished a small part of the song. "When.. how?" Max muttered. Viola shrugged. "I was learning back in California, I hoped one day if I got good enough I could impress you or
something." She admitted. "Did it work?"