ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ

tw - talks about death

I'll wake you up, Red. Don't worry.

I know you will.

Always will.

SLEEP, SCHOOL, HOME, REPEAT

SLEEP, SCHOOL, HOME, REPEAT. The schedule all the Lockeheart kids followed no matter what day it was.

Sleep, school, home, repeat.

Don't go into town. Don't leave school premises. Stay with friends. Don't go anywhere alone.

Sleep, school, home, repeat.

It was supposed to he different when they moved. They were supposed to be able to go anywhere without the fear of going home and being hurt. They were supposed to be able to go out with friends and not worry about their parents going on a crazy hunt for them around town.

But now, they had to worry. They weren't safe anymore.

Savannah had made these rules after hearing about a new couple moving into Loch Nora. That couple being their parents. She didn't tell the kids as she didn't want to worry them, but she told them the rules which made them pissed of course.

She only allowed a few things. Oliver could go to Hellfire after school stuff as well as hanging out with the party, just as long as someone picked him up and dropped him off at home and he didn't walk alone and Viola was allowed to do the same and go to Max's house as well.

The twins of course had their objections but the eldest sibling wouldn't listen to them.

After hearing about that whole new couple situation Savannah had to sit down with Steve and tell him the truth. Everything. Robin was there for emotional support, obviously.

Steve finally realized what Savannah's slip up in the bathroom had meant making both girls shame him for being so slow. Other than that he dramatically vowed to watch of them no matter what.

She also told the boy about her liking girls much like Robin which led him into a long rant about wondering if the girls were or had been dating making them absolutely loose their shit.