ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs

tw - talks about violence, drug usage

You're so annoying, William Byers.

You're so amazing, Oliver Lockeheart.

WHISPERING TRAVELED AROUND THE roller rink as people grouped up to see what had happened with Angela

Will, Oliver, and Mike stood quietly, looking at the girl who had blood seeping from her nose. Oliver cringed. Eleven was sitting on one of the tables, avoiding the eyes of people around her.

Soon enough Jonathan and Argyle walked in to see the mess. They were shocked to say the least.

"What happened?" Jonathan slurred as he stood besides Will. "It was an accident." Will lied, looking between his brother and Angela. Oliver looked at the two older ones immediately being able to tell they were high. "Let's just go." Mike said, walking away from them and towards the exit.

Oliver rolled his eyes and walked over to Jane. "Come on, let's go." He whispered to the girl. Eleven turned her face to him which revealed her tear stained cheeks and red-tinted eyes. The Lockeheart boy took her by the hand gently. Eleven got up and followed them all out of the skating rink, eyes following her figure until they were out of sight and once again in Argyles pizza delivery van.

"I know this may be, like, really upsetting and shit, but that future prom queen is gonna be fine." Argyle told them, casting a glance to the four kids in the back. "I mean, it's just, like, rubber wheels."

"Plastic." Jonathan corrected the long-haired boy. "Oh." Argyle nodded. "Not like hard plastic. Just... just the soft kind." "Totally." Argyle agreed. "But you ever wonder why the wheels aren't wood, man?" Argyle asked, looking over to the eldest Byers sibling. "Or metal?"

Jonathan stayed quiet, thinking about it. "So people don't get hurt when they get shmacked." Jonathan nodded. "Oh.." He muttered, lazily nodding his head. "Because it happens more than you think, man." Argyle then looked back at the bored kids once more. "Roller-skate attacks. Man. Hey, at least it wasn't an ice skate." Jonathan said. "That nose would've been sliced clean off, man." Argyle exclaimed while making a chopping morion with his arm.

The Byers boy winced and coved his own nose. "It could've been so much worse." Argyle laughed. "So much worse."

Oliver sighed, he wanted to go to sleep. "In the grand scheme of things, it's just a little blip." Jonathan shrugged. "That's a funny word, man." Argyle said. ""Blip."" Jonathan repeated.

"Blip."

"Blip."

"Blip."