xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

tw - violence, underage drug usage

Mike! Mike!

He can't hear you.

SAVANNAH SLOWLY DRIFTED BACK into consciousness

SAVANNAH SLOWLY DRIFTED BACK into consciousness. Her head falling forwards making her snap up in her seat. "Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve muttered.

"Where am I?" Savannah whispered. "You guys feel anything?" Steve asked the girls. "I mean, I... I feel fine. I feel normal." Robin said. "Don't move your head too fast." Savannah advised. Steve chuckled. "I kinda feel good."

The three broke into laughter. "You wanna know a secret?" Robin asked. "I like it, too!" She giggled.

"They messed up the drug." Savannah slurred. "They messed it up!" Robin exclaimed. "Morons. Hey, morons!" She called. They continued to yell for the Russian guards. "Oh, no. There's definitely something wrong with us." Robin's eyes were wide open. "Something's wrong."

The buzzer for the door went off as it opened, in walked the doctor, a Russian soldier, and the head guard. Savannah was high but she still registered who it was. Her eyes went to the doctor who was unpacking a lot of sharp and pointy things from his bag. Robin nervously laughed. "Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" She asked, shaking her head.

"Let's try this again, yes?" The head guard stood in front of Steve. Steve just nodded. "Who do you work for?"

"Scoops." Steve chuckled. "Scoops Ahoy." Robin broke into laughter making Savannah laugh as well. "How did you find us?" The Russian man continued to question. "Totally by accident."

The man looked up at the doctor, saying something in Russian. The doctor nodded and turned to his table filled with medical tools picking up plier like ones. "What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asked cluelessly as the doctor walked over to him. The doctor grabbed Steve's hands preparing to rip his fingernail off. "Woah, woah, woah, hey, hey." Steve said. "Stop, stop! There was a code!" Savannah yelled. Robin nodded. "Yes. A code. We heard a code!" The doctor froze.