xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ

tw - violence / killing of demo-bats, the parents

We'll take her off your hands now.

We still have to do interviews. One at a time.

NANCY SLAMMED AN OAR across one of the weird bat-like creatures faces making it let go of Steve and stumble back before flying away

"Hey there." Nancy said before slamming the oar onto another bat. "Robin, get it!" Savannah yelled. Robin slammed her foot down on the creatures long tail, giving Savannah access to slam the sharp part of the oar into it's body.

"Kill it! Kill it!" Eddie yelled. Jasper's turned hearing a roar. There in the sky was even more of the creatures, coming straight at them. "Eddie!" She yelled. Eddie quickly flung the oar around, slapping the bats away from him and his cousin.

The one that Robin and Savannah where trying to kill wouldn't give in. It came to the point where Robin had to begin slamming the flashlight into it's head.

"Nancy, behind you! Watch out!" Eddie suddenly called. It was too late though as the bat quickly attached to her back. "Robin! Help Nance!" Savannah yelled, Jasper taking Robin's place as they continued to kill the one connected to Steve's throat.

They backed away once the bat untangled itself from Steve's neck to let Steve manhandle it, going over to help Robin get the bat off of Nancy. With one last tug the bat finally let go, Robin gripping it by the tail and slamming it to the floor, Jasper grabbing the oar from Savannah's hand and slamming the sharp end into the creatures body. Then again, and again.

The five them all turned to watch as Steve held the bat by it's tail, slamming it into the floor as hard as he could before placing his bare foot on it and tugging on it's tail as hard as he could, ripping the bat in half.

"Holy shit." Savannah muttered as she dropped the oar, collapsing onto the floor. "Jesus Christ. Jesus H. Christ!" Eddie yelled, throwing his broken oar on the floor.