xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

tw - talks about death, sadness ( obviously ),

Can you give this to Robby?

Sav..

Please, Steve.

"OKAY. I WANNA RUN through it one more time." Nancy said as she turned to the group behind her. "Phase one."

"We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max, Lucas, and Viola when we're ready." Robin told her. "Phase two." Nancy continued. "Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance." Steve told her.

"Three?" Nancy glanced over at the four in the corner. "Me, Jasper, Sav, and Eddie draw the bats away." Dustin said quickly. "Four." "You guys head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and..." Savannah looked over at Robin who grabbed the bottle of oil. "..flambé." Robin finished her sentence.

"Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what." The Wheeler girl looked everyone in the eyes. "Got it?"

"Got it." They all said in sync before standing and making their way out of the RV. They jogged towards the Munson trailer at a face pace, opening the door and heading straight for the gate. "Be careful." Dustin told Steve. "Thanks, Buddy." Steve patted his shoulder before grabbing onto the white cloth. "Here goes nothing." Steve began to pull himself up.

Once he got through he flipped and landed on his feet gracefully. The Harrington boy looked back up and shrugged at them. Savannah rolled her eyes as she adjusted the shield on her back. "What does he want us to do, applaud?" Robin asked Savannah and Nancy who stood besides her.

Steve quickly dragged the bed from the Upside Down and put it under the gate, mirroring the other side. "All right. Let's go." He told the group above him.

Robin kneeled in front of Nancy, letting the girl use her knee as a boost. Nancy thanked her before climbing through and landing onto the bed, Steve helping her up and off.

Next they threw in some gear, Eddie following behind that. Then Robin went, more gear, then Dustin. "Ready, Lovebug?" Savannah asked, glancing at Jasper. "Yep." Jasper answered, walking towards the cloth. Savannah helped Jasper onto the rope. The Munson girl got through the gate successfully.

"If this son of a bitch gets me again, I swear to God." Savannah muttered as she gripped onto the white blanket. She climbed through carefully, feeling her hair fall from her neck and towards the floor of the Upside Down. Then she let go.

And this time she hit the soft bed. With a sigh of relief she removed herself from the bed and got all her stuff, following the group out of the trailer and into Upside Down Hawkins.

"Savy." Robin said, turning to her. Savannah stopped nervously twisting her tree ring on her finger. "Be safe, okay? Just, try." She whispered. Savannah looked up at her. "You want me to be honest, Robin?" She whispered. Robin nodded. "I have a gut feeling I'm gonna die tonight, and if I do, do anything in your power to not let Adam and Eve get the twins." Savannah was on the verge of tears. "I won't let them get to the twins. I swear." Robin told her.