xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

tw - wounds, describes disturbing images, blood

Vee, wait—

Forget I said anything, 'kay? I'm out of it.

THE KIDS BORDED UP windows and doors from inside Hopper's cabin

THE KIDS BORDED UP windows and doors from inside Hopper's cabin. Placing furniture on top of each other.

Viola handed Max a chair which the red-head stacked on top of a desk, covering a window. Oliver helped Will and Lucas move a bookshelf to cover the backdoor. Jonathan and Nancy them moved the large red couch in front of the entrance.

"Get away from the windows." Nancy said to the kids while grabbing her gun. The teens then all gathered into the middle. Will taking a hold of Oliver's hand. Nancy held a shotgun while Jonathan had an axe. It looked like they would do nothing against the large monster, but it was worth a try.

A low rumbling slowly entered the children's ears. Max took a hold of Viola's hand as she watched a lamp shake from the large footstep. Then the lights began to flicker. "He's close." Will muttered.

Eleven's eyes averted to one window they didn't get to cover. She watched as a branch was thrown to the side. More foot steps were heard, getting louder as they came closer. A mug fell from the shelf causing Viola to jump. Then the rumbling and the shaking stopped. The only thing being able to be heard was their shaky breathing.

That's when a arm with talons shot through one side of the cabin. The group quickly separated to two different sides of the small house as it came at them. The arm slithered up to El's face letting out a screech but before it could attack Jonathan slammed his axe onto it multiple times before the creature had enough. It threw itself into Jonathan causing the man to fly back into a wall, the axe clattering out of his hands.

The arm went to attack Jonathan but Nancy stepped forwards, firing the gun at the gutty arm creature. After a few shots the gun had run out of bullets and had done zilch to the creature. Said creature backed Nancy into a wall, pouncing at her but an invisible force stopped it from getting to her.

The arm like creature shrieked in pain as Eleven pulled it away from Nancy. She then proceeded to break it's taloned hand off. The arm flew back, almost hitting Max and Viola who huddled together away from it. "Holy shit." Max muttered before another arm came out of no where from above them. Eleven put a hand out stopping it from continuing forwards. Then another one broke through on El's opposite side. El put her opposite hand up keeping it from advancing as well.