xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ

tw - talks abt wounds ( blood, bruises, etc )

My tips!

Just think of it as.. donating.

MAX AND VIOLA LOOKED through comics as Eleven was brushing her teeth in Max's bathroom

Viola handed Max and Wonder Women one. Max smiling at it before averting her eyes to Viola who looked down in the dumps.

"Everything okay, Vee?" Max asked worriedly. "Yeah." Viola said in a tired tone as she bit down on her bottom lip, looking through a Spider-Man comic. Max's memories flashed to that night when the two girls almost kissed. She wanted to ask Viola about it but she knew the brunette wouldn't remember what happened.

But, screw that.

"Hey.. Viola." Max said, placing the comics down on the bed. "You know that night when we were trying to contact Dustin's supposed girlfriend?" She began. Viola's heart beat picked up in speed as she nodded.

Did the brunette remember some of it? Yes. Did the brunette regret half the things she said? Yes and no.

"Do you remember what you said to me?" The red-head asked another question. Viola looked up from the Spider-Man comic and turned to Max. "Some of it, yeah.." She trailed off.

Max took a deep breath. "I just want to let you know.. I-" The door suddenly opened making the two jump. Eleven stood there. Max silently cursed.

"Everything okay?" Eleven asked confused as Viola placed the comics away, back under Max's bed. "Yep." Max nodded before holding up two comics. "Which one?" She asked. "I don't know." Eleven whispered as she sat in bed next to Max, pulling the covers over her.

Viola sat on Max's other side, sitting against the head board. "Hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?" Max said, taking notice of El's stressed look. Eleven sighed. "It doesn't make sense." She muttered. "What doesn't make sense?" Max asked. "Heather. The blood. The ice."

"Heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now." Max theorized. "That has to be it. I don't know where that blood came from, but... we saw her. All three of us saw her. She's totally fine." The red-head assured Eleven.