ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs

tw - death, describes disturbing images, violence, MICHAEL WHEELER, talks abt murder / drugs

this isnt proof read cause im lazy so sorry for spelling mistakes in advance. they'll be fixed later.

 they'll be fixed later

Hey, not fair. Okay? I attend to all the customers equally, babes and non-babes alike

Equally my ass.

Oh, don't get me started on you and you know who.

ROBIN HUFFED IN AN agitated tone as she told the person on the phone for what seemed to be the millionth time that she knew Eddie and Jasper weren't at the arcade

"Take it, please." She handed the phone to Savannah as Dustin crossed a name off the white board. "Robby, what—" Robin shoved the phone to her ear. "Hi!" Savannah's phone voice replaced her usually ruff one. "Yes, uhm, I know you're a friend of Eddie's and Jasper's, I was just wondering if you've seen ether of them recently? Or know where they are?"

Savannah rolled her eyes as the person mentioned the arcade again. She turned to Viola who was leaning on the front counter, watching Max pace and talk on the phone. "Take it." Savannah whispered, thrusting the phone towards her sister. Viola jumped. "Jesus." She muttered

Viola took the phone from Savannah. "Hi, yes. I'm one hundred percent sure Eddie and Jasper are not at the arcade. I'm right next to it." She said annoyed. The person on the other side mentioned something about them being fascinated with the games making her slam the phone down. "I'm done." She gave a sickeningly sweet smile to her sister and Robin.

"I thought you had a better temper than me. What have a done." Savannah dramatically sighed, placing a hand on her forehead to hide her face. Viola laughed. "You taught me well, Mom." She said 'mom' dramatically.

Savannah pinched her arm making the brunette laugh. "Hey, guys, I might have a lead." Max suddenly said, the four quickly turned to face her. "Seriously?" Dustin asked, hopeful. "Yeah." Max nodded. "Apparently, Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick, and sometimes they both crash there."