xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs

tw - talks about death

Holy shit. There's a little ballerina in here.

I've always wanted one of these!

VIOLA SAT NEXT TO Dustin on the couch in front of a pacing Steve Harrington

VIOLA SAT NEXT TO Dustin on the couch in front of a pacing Steve Harrington. "Okay, be honest. Uh.. do you guys understand any of this?" He asked.

Viola wasn't paying attention to them at all though, her eyes were on the girl behind Steve who was hunched over a desk in the Wheeler basement.

She was writing something, the brunette didn't know what she was writing but she's been writing since this morning. It worried Viola. It scared her to death.
And don't get her started on Savannah. She cried just thinking about it.

"Vee? Vee?" Steve waved a hand in front of the brunette's face. "Do you know what she's writing?" He asked, motioning to the girl behind them. Viola sighed, keeping her eyes on her girlfriend. "No, I don't. Why would I?" She asked. "'Cause you guys are da-" Viola widened her eyes at Steve. "are close. Really close. I just figured." He saved himself. "Well, I don't." She told him.

Viola rubbed her eyes which were closing slightly at the lack of sleep she had gotten last night. She had stayed up thinking about Oliver, her parents, Savannah. Max. Her head was jumbled and everything was hitting her all at once and she hated it. She hated it so, so much.

The basement door slammed open, the three young-adults walking down the stairs with slight proud smiles on their faces. "Okay, so.. we have a plan." Nancy told them. Nancy handed Steve some documents. "Thanks to Nancy's newspaper minions, we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of Notre Dame." Robin told them.

"I'm now Ruth." Nancy said. "I'm Rose." Robin added on. "And I'm Ruby." Savannah smiled. "Ruth?" Steve asked Nancy while raising a brow. "Nice GPA." Dustin complimented, looking up at the girls. "Thanks." Nancy smiled before turning back to Steve. "So we called Pennhurst Asylum, told them we'd like to speak with Victor Creel for a thesis we're co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics—"