xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ

tw - bruises, blood

Don't you think Viola acts a little weird around Max?

What do you mean?

ELEVEN SAT IN FRONT of her friends

ELEVEN SAT IN FRONT of her friends. A blindfold on to track down Hopper.

"Woods." She spoke out of the blue. "Woods?" Lucas asked, confused. "He's with... Will's mom." She continued. "My.. My mom?" Will asked leaning forwards on his knees.

Max's face scrunched up. "What are they doing?" She asked. "Ill... annoy. They're going to Ill-annoy." Eleven answered. "Illinois?" Viola mumbled, flinching into Max at the sudden banging on the door, Oliver doing the same.

Usually the twins weren't as sensitive to that, but considering what they just went through at the pool last night they had a reason to be on high-alert.

"Mike! Breakfast!" Mrs. Wheeler yelled. "Not now, Mom!" He yelled back up. "Illinois? Like the state Illinois?" Viola spoke up after Mike was done yelling. Eleven took of her blindfold and looked at the girl clueless. "Ill-annoy." She slightly shrugged as she said those words.

Max sighed and stood from the floor. "Come on." Max put a hand out for Eleven. Eleven took her hand and stood up. "Vee, you coming?" The red-head asked, looking down at the girl who sat criss-cross on the floor. Viola froze up for a minute, like her brain paused.

Oliver kicked her in the back with the tip of his foot, snapping her out of her frozen state. "Yeah, yep. Coming." Viola quickly got up and followed behind Max and El towards the bathroom. She mouthed 'thank you' to Oliver before closing the bathroom door behind her.

The Lockheart boy chuckled, turning his attention back to his friends, instantly noticing Lucas looking in the direction of where the bathroom was. "Don't you think Viola acts a little weird around Max?" The boy asked, pulling his head away from the direction then his eyes.

Oliver became nervous. "What do you mean?" He asked. Lucas looked at him. "She acts like how Mike acted when he first met Eleven." Lucas pointed to the boy. Mike looked deep in thought. "You have a point. But would she be... you know." Mike asked the boy.