xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ

tw - violence

Who are you?

Savannah Jane Lockheart. Nice to meet you.

THE FIVE HAD BEEN walking for what felt like eternity

THE FIVE HAD BEEN walking for what felt like eternity. It probably had only been a half an hour though.

"I mean, you have to admit, as a fear of engineering alone, this is impressive." Dustin complimented as he looked around the hallway. Steve furrowed his eyebrow. "What are you talking about? It's a total fire hazard. There's no stairs, there's no exit there's just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell."

Savannah scoffed. "No wonder you run a daycare." She uttered. Steve nudged her side.

"They're Commies." Erica dead-panned. "You don't pay people, they cut corners." She claimed. "To be fair to our Russian comrades, I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking. Think about it, they developed the perfect system for transporting cargo." Robin said. Savannah nodded at the girls assumption.

"It all come into the mall like any old delivery." Dustin continued on. "And then they load it up onto those trucks and nobody's the wiser." Robin concluded.

"You think they built this whole mall just so they could transport that green poison?" Steve asked. "I very seriously doubt it's something as boring as poison. It's gotta be much more valuable. like promethium or something." Dustin said. "Curly fries is right. I dunno what prome.. promehe... " The girl sighed. "I'm too tired to pronounce it. But I just think that shit is fucking acid." Savannah exclaimed, eyes wide looking sleep deprived. She was just glad she wasn't like Viola and high when she didn't get sleep, or shit would be spilled.

"What the hell is promethium?" Steve asked. "It's what Victor Stone's dad used to make Cyborg's bionic and cybernetic components." Robin answered. Savannah furrowed her eyebrows. "So, obviously I missed out on a childhood." The brunette joked. "You're all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill." Erica insulted. "No, no, no. No, don't lump me in with them. I'm not a nerd, all right?" Steve defended himself making Robin chuckle. "Why so sensitive, Harrington?" She teased. "Afraid of losing cool pointed to a ten-yea-old child?"