xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ

tw - talks about death, GAYS KISSING, home invasion, guns, blood

Wake me up from the trance? Wake me up like you always do.

Of course. I always will. I promise.

"DO NOT STARTLE HIM

"DO NOT STARTLE HIM." The guard told the girls as they walked down the cellblock. "Do not touch him. Do not pass him anything."

Savannah glanced to her side seeing the patients in the dark, blocked off my iron bars. "Stand five feet away from the bars at all times. Is that clear?" He asked the girls.

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

He took a small baton like staff out of his holster, dragging it across a set of bars. "Victor." He called, dragging out the R. The girls saw a man hunched over a desk in the darkness. "Today's your lucky day! You got visitors." He told him, looking back the the three dolled up girls. "Real pretty ones."

Savannah furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the security guard with disgust. Scratching made her eyes dart back to the cage where Victor sat sorrowful. "Must be in one of his moods. Have fun." The guard said before walking away from them.

"Victor?" Nancy asked. "My name is Nancy. Nancy Wheeler." She told him as he scratched his nails against the metal table again. "And this is.." She looked over to the girls to introduce themselves. "Robin Buckley." "Savannah Lockeheart."

"Um, we have some questions." Nancy tried. "I don't talk to reporters." He snapped back. "Hatch knows that." Savannah covered her ears as his nails scraped against the metal table again. "We're not reporters." Nancy said, walking forwards. "We're here because.. we believe you." Robin and Savannah walked after her. "And because we need your help."

"Whatever killed your family, we think it's back." The sound of Victor dragging his nails stopped, Savannah slowly removed her hands from her ears as the man turned around to showcase his glued together eyelids as well as the scars on them.