xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs

tw - death, gun, threatening, sadness, pls don't hate me hahahahahah

I'll always love you,

even when you can't see me.

EDDIE LOOKED AT SAVANNAH before deciding in his mind, he wasn't going to let Savannah do this alone

"Eddie? Sav?" Dustin called. Eddie let go of the white clothed rope and grabbed the weapons as well, Jasper and Dustin began to panic. "What are you doing? Eddie? Savannah, no!" Jasper yelled. Eddie looked over to Savannah. "Cut it." She said.

With that Eddie swung the spear across the white cloth, making it fall from both sides of the gate and onto the opposite floors. Dustin caught the blanket and looked over, watching as Eddie and Savannah moved the bed out of the way. The two on the other side begged them to stop as they did.

But they didn't.

"Guys, what are you doing?" Jasper yelled as Eddie grabbed a spear and a shield, getting ready to follow after Savannah. "We're buying more time." Eddie told his cousin before following after Savannah.

The two slammed the trailer door open, alerting the bats they had exited. They both quickly grabbed the bikes they had left earlier and began to pedal quickly, away from the monsters.

God, were they fucked.

•••

"WE CALL HIM VECNA." Lucas told Jason as he and Viola backed away from the blondie with a gun. "He lives in another dimension. That's why you can't see him." He explained.

Jason's hands shook. "And the Munson's and their.. their Hellfire acolytes, what, you all summoned this Vecna?" He questioned. The three were now standing in front of the possessed Max. "No, no! you're not listening, dumbass. Open your damn ears not your mouth." Viola insulted, very frustrated.