xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ

tw - guns, weapons, talks about death

Twenty bucks says his name is Dan or some stupid shit like that

You're on.

JASPER SLAMMED A NEWSPAPER down onto the Mayfield's dinning room table, Eddie pointing to a small section

JASPER SLAMMED A NEWSPAPER down onto the Mayfield's dinning room table, Eddie pointing to a small section. "The War Zone." He read, looking up at the group surrounding him.

"We've been there once, it's huge." He told them. "They got everything you need for, uh.. well, uh, killing things, basically." Eddie shrugged. "You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin said, leaning over Eddie's shoulder. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" She asked. "Well, we're lucky 'cause it is, so..." Jasper trailed off with a shrug. "This.. this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." He told them.

"A place called "War Zone." sounds like it's filled with angry hicks." Savannah pointed out. "That's what I was 'bout to say. We're trying to avoid them, not surround ourselves with them." Erica sassed. Nancy nodded. "Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." She crossed her arms over her chest as she stood straight.

"Me too. But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin said. "Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie questioned. "What? You got some sorta car we don't know about?" Steve asked. Eddie stood up and looked over at Steve. "It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do."

"Eds..." Jasper trailed off, he turned to her and smiled. "You have a better idea, Bugs?" He replied. Jasper sighed and shook her head, already knowing his plan. Eddie smiled before turning to look at the couple behind them. "Hey, Max, uh, you got a ski mask or bandanna, something like that?" He asked.

Max thought for a second before shrugging.

•••

EDDIE PEAKED AROUND THE Munson trailer, his face covered by a two-year-old Michael Myers mask. Jasper had a regular bandanna on.