xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs

tw - underage drug usage, GAYS FIGHTING

What's wrong?

Nothing. I just blew up. Again.

"IM THIRSTY

"IM THIRSTY." SAVANNAH COMPLAINED leaning her head back. "Can we go get water or something?" She asked Steve who was half awake. "Steve." She hit the boy in the chest making him wake up. "Yes?"

Savannah sighed. "Can we get water. That popcorn made my mouth dry." She asked again. "Ooh! Please, Stevie." Robin begged. Steve got up reluctantly and the three left the movie theater.

"Ooh! Over there!" Savannah pointed to a water fountain beside the movie theater, she went to take a sip but Steve pushed her out of the way, getting there first. "What the frickity frack?" Savannah said. Robin patted her back.

The two girls leaned on the wall besides the water fountain, gazing at the empty mall. "This is amazing." Steve said as he stopped drinking the water for a second before quickly sipping on it again. "No. My turn." Savannah shoved him. Steve spun around before leaning on the wall besides Robin. "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure.. that mom was trying to bang her son." Robin said. Now it was very noticeable the trio was high as their eyes were bloodshot red. "Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve asked from besides Robin, Savannah was too busy drinking the water from the fountain. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Robin muttered.

"But they're the same age?" Savannah asked in a confused tone before slurping the water again. Robin sighed. "No, but he went back in time." She explained. Steve chuckled. "Then why is it called Back to the Future?" He asked. Robin looked at the boy, fed up. "He has to go back to the future, because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time." She explained once more.

Savannah stopped drinking water. "Oh. That makes so much more sense." She said in a drowsy tone. "Yeah, see. It's my turn now. You've had enough." Robin pushed Savannah out of the way and started drinking the water herself.

The Lockeheart girl sighed and looked up at the celling the lights suddenly becoming very bright. "Woah.. Steve." She called, her voice sounded like it was echoing making her giggle. Steve stood besides her, looking up at the celling and seeing the same rays of bright light. "Hey, Robin." Steve called to the girl who was gulping down the water. "You gotta check this out."