xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs

tw - none?

Hey, uh, maybe we should get going?

Yeah, yeah. Sounds good.

 Sounds good

"EXUSE ME." MAX ASKED leaning on the community pools counter where two young adults sat.

"No one in the water until thirty minutes after the last strike." The man said monotonously, not looking up from whatever he was reading. "And don't try and argue with me. You wanna get electrocuted, go climb a tree." Viola scrunched her face up. "Who want's to get electrocuted? We're not even here to swim." She shot back.

Eleven grabbed the fanny pack in her pocket. "We found this." Eleven showed the two the bag. The lifeguards behind the counter just stared at it. "Does that belong to anybody?" Max asked, tilting her head to the side. "Oh, yeah. That's Heather's. I'll get it back to her."

"We could give it back to her." Eleven suggested. "You could." The boy agreed. "'Cept she's not here. Bailed on my today." He explained. The girls stayed quiet looking at each other. "What is this? You girls want a reward or somethin'?"

Max smiled. "No. We're just... Good Samaritans." The girl behind the counter smiled back at the red-head.

The the girls turned away seeing Eleven already leaving their side and being quick to follow her. The brunette stopped in front of a board that showcased the lifeguards, her eyes landing on Heather's picture and name.

"That's Heather?" Viola asked pointing to the girls picture. Eleven nodded in response. "Do you think you can find her?" Max asked. Eleven didn't say anything as she looked back at the two older life guards before turning back and grabbing the picture from the wall.

The girls walked to the women's shower and changing room, making sure to lock the entrance door behind them so no one would come in. Viola and Max went to each shower, turning them on while Eleven taped up some goggles that would cover her eyes.

The short-haired girl then sat on the concrete floor, Viola and Max each sitting on one of the benches beside her.

Viola tapped her foot against the floor anxiously as Eleven entered the void, first seeing a mail box in the middle of the nothingness. She walked towards said mailbox and placed a hand on it, a door fading into existence beside it as she did.