xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ

tw - talks about death, murders, killing, death in general

this is half proof read cause it took like an hour to write and i wanna give this to yall before i go to school which is in like 10 seconds so im sorry for spelling mistakes pls dont attack me

I ditch Kate Bush, I draw his focus back to me.

No, Max. That's not- no. You can't.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?" Viola asked panicked as Steve yelled her sisters name for what seemed like the millionth time

Max looked to Viola seeing her scared face. "What's wrong with her!" Viola yelled this time, keeping her eyes on her sisters non-moving figure.

Savannah watched as Henry was tattooed. She stood quietly, observing. "All done." The man said, wiping away the excess ink. Henry was one. One was Vecna. "Not so bad, was it?" Then it clicked that this was the same man that kept Eleven. "See? There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there, Savannah?" Savannah's face morphed into a scared one as the man looked over to her, his eyes white. "Why don't you take a seat?" He asked, his voice distorted and now deeper.

She ran out of the room and into a hallway, the hallway was trashed and filled with blood. Filled with death. Children's screams made Savannah wince. "Not now." She muttered, covering her ears to muffle the screams as she tried to avoid looking at the bodies that lied in front of her. With that she turned and ran down the opposite hallway.

Steve shook the Lockeheart's girl body aggressively as the kids above him panicked. Viola was trying to set up Savannah's walkman with the tape but her hands were shaking so bad.

"Sav, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay?" He shook her before looking up and into the gate. "Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!"

Max grabbed Viola's hand. "Vee, you need to calm down." She tried to get the girl to stop shaking. Viola just ignored her girlfriend and continued to open the cassette case flimsily. "Vee, stop." Robin ordered, crouching down and taking the cassette case, opening it easily and taking the tape out.