x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs

tw - talks about death / murder, blood

Eleven trusted us. Now we're asking the same for you.

It's hard to trust someone who's basically putting you on house arrest.

IT WAS DARK AND eerie as the group of four walked through the abandoned school

IT WAS DARK AND eerie as the group of four walked through the abandoned school. They were expecting Lucas to arrive sometime soon, due to the boy contacting them randomly on the drive here.

Viola flashed her light to a random bulletin board, her heart stopping. A missing child poster hung there, her face on it. Next to it was Oliver's own.

The brunette quickly walked over and tore the two papers down, shoving them in the trashcan that wasn't far from where she stood before jogging after her friends.

"Dustin, do you copy?" Robin's voice came through Dustin's walkie. "C'mon Curly Fries!" This time it was Savannah's.

Dustin hurried to grab his walkie, "Yeah, I copy." he replied, pressing down on the walkie. "So, Nancy's a genius. Vecna's first victims date back all the way to nineteen-fifty-nine." Robin said in one breath. "Her shot in the dark was a bull's-eye."

"Okay, that's totally bonkers, but I can't really talk right now." Dustin told the hyper girl. "Wait, what are you doing?" Robin asked, curiously. "Breaking and entering into the school to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files." He replied.

"Can you repeat that?" Robin made a confused face. "Just get your ass over here, stat. We'll explain everything." With that Dustin put the walkie away just as the two girls in front of them found the councilors office. Max unlocked the door and let it quietly creek open. The office was the same as it was left from the last time Max had seen it.

The red-head flashed her light to the file cabinet before walking over hurriedly. "It's like a mini water-gate or something." Dustin whispered to himself, looking around the small office.

Max went through the files, trying to find Chrissy's. The two boy creating banter in the background. "Holy shit." Max suddenly said, the three turning to her. "You found it?" Dustin asked. "Yeah, and not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too." Max explained, grabbing both files. She handed one to Steve.