xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ

Tw - panic attack, implies abusive homelife

Are you gonna take him back?

Unless he gives me a good reason, no.

THE MALL WAS CLOSED. The only thing illuminating the building was the neon lights.

Dustin, Savannah, Robin, and Steve still stood in the back room of Scoops Ahoy, Savannah had almost left but Robin had convinced her to stay.

She obliged only because both Oliver and Viola had called her, saying they were going to spend the night at their friends

Viola also filled her in on everything that happened, making her laugh so hard her stomach began to hurt. Teenagers, man, they could be dramatic.

""The week is long, the silver cat feeds, when blue meets yellow in the west."" The four said together, confused.

They all packed up their belongings, closing up the ice cream shop as they did so. "I mean, it just.. it just can't be right." Steve said, slamming the gate that closed the shop to the floor, attaching it to the lock on the floor. "It's right." Robin shot back. "Honestly, I think it's great news." Dustin said as the three began to walk away from the ice cream shop, Steve still locking the gate.

"How is this great news? I mean, so much for being American heroes. It's total nonsense." Steve rose from the floor, following after the trio. "It's not nonsense. It's too specific. It's obviously a code." Dustin said. "He's probably just mad Robin could solve it in a day and he would've never solved it." Savannah teased. Steve shot her a glare for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Why do you only pick on me?" He asked. "'Cause, you make it easy to!" She threw her arms out. "Besides if I picked on Dustin I'd be a bully and if I picked on Robin I'd never forgive myself." She leaned on the boy. "You're my last option." Savannah shrugged.

Steve shoved her off him. "What do you mean, a code?" He asked Dustin, getting back to the task at hand. "Like a super secret spy code." Dustin said. "That's a total stretch." Savannah muttered, her voice echoing so they could hear her. She was walking aimlessly through the mall, ahead of the group "I don't know, is it?" Robin asked, looking over at the girl ahead of them. "You're buying into this?" Steve asked. "Listen, just for kicks, let's entertain the possibility that it is a secret Russian transmission. What'd you think they were gonna say, "Fire the warhead at noon"?" Robin asked.