xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ

tw - talks about death, tell me if theres anymore

not proof read cause im tired. DONT MAKE FUN OF MISSPELLINGS PLS ILL FIX 'EM LATER I PROMIZE BAES

 DONT MAKE FUN OF MISSPELLINGS PLS ILL FIX 'EM LATER I PROMIZE BAES

God, I was worried.

I mean.. uh.. ahahah. We bought food.

"OKAY, SO APPARENTLY WE'RE going this way now?" Max muttered to herself as they turned

"OKAY, SO APPARENTLY WE'RE going this way now?" Max muttered to herself as they turned. "I swear to God, if they get us lost..." Max trailed off seeing her girlfriends worried and scared look.

Viola was scared. Horrified. Her mom and dad we're psychopath's, that she knew. She didn't know, however, that they'd go this far for children they practically hate having.

They didn't even have one for Savannah.

"Hey." Max said, catching her attention. "You okay?" She asked. "Yep. I'm scared, that's all." Viola gave a fake smile. "Nothing I can't handle." She took in a deep breath. "You don't think Sav's gonna die, right?" She whispered, glancing over to Max. "I mean, no she won't. She won't. She can't." Viola corrected herself, pinching her arm.

Max caught this and gently took Viola's hand, connecting it with her own. "Vee, look at me." Max stopped walking making Viola turn to her. "Breathe, okay? I can't promise anything, so I'm not going to, but trust me we'll be okay." The red-head reassured. The Lockeheart girl looked up at the sky, trying not to cry. "God, stupid emotions." Viola laughed, giving up and looking back at her girlfriend.

Max lifted her hand and wiped the tears away with the sleeve of her jacket. "I'd rather have emotions than not be human." She whispered. Viola nodded "I guess." She shrugged.

Robin glanced back the girls with a smile before leaning into Savannah. "Oh, my God, they're so adorable. I just wanna squeeze 'em, you know?" She whispered so that only the Lockeheart girl could hear her, Nancy staying oblivious.

Speaking of Nancy, Savannah had told her everything. She told her about their parents and what they'd do. Told her about the running away. Everything. Except for the part about literally all the kids being gay which was a conversation for another time.