xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ

tw - ep. 4, talks about death, blood, vecna

posted this right at 12 am😍👊

I'm keeping my damn promise.

Now!

VIOLA WATCHED MAX FROM the car hood as said girl face Billy's grave stone, sitting criss-cross on the green grass

"Can we talk about Savannah being your sister now?" Dustin spoke up out of the blue. Viola reluctantly pulled her eyes away from Max and averted them towards the curly-haired boy behind her. "I dunno. Can we?" She asked, adjusting her posture.

Dustin looked at her, expectingly. She sighed, relaxing before turning her head back to Max so that it would be easier to talk about the situation. "Uhm, long story short, my parents suck ass. They abused me and my siblings." She got choked up. Lucas' face dropped. "Uhm, Savannah won't talk about what happened the night we ran away. All I know is that it was horrible." She continued, trying her best not to cry. "Mostly for her." Viola's voice cracked.

"She packed up everything into her car and we drove for, like, thirty-two hours to Indiana. Now we're here." She motioned to the area around her. "And she might die because of our stupid parents."

"Do your parents know that you're here?" Lucas questioned. "You know that couple that moved into Loch-Nora at the beginning of the year?" She whispered, turning to face the boy leaning on the hood besides her. Dustin's face dawned with realization. "Yeah, there were missing posters with me and Olly's face on them at the school... they're crazy. Psychopaths. " She chuckled, biting her cheek. Steve wasn't listening, or wasn't trying to listen due having heard the story many times, breaking out in tears many times. He wasn't going to cry right now.

Lucas surveyed the Lockeheart girls teary eyes. "I'm sorry-" Viola shook her head. "Don't say sorry. It doesn't change anything." She said, patting the skin under her eyes to rid the wetness. "That's why Sav is so protective over you guys?" Dustin asked. Viola nodded with a slight smile. "If she dies, me and Olly have to go back to that hell hole. I don't want that." She whispered. "So, yeah. Uh. That's that dramatic story." Viola wiped her runny nose.