ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ

tw - bullying, talks about death / murder
( half proof read so sorry for spelling errors )

So you're gonna chose some weirdo you've known for a year over us who you've know for five?

It sounds like a better deal to me.

MAX THREW HER BIKE down as they stopped in front of Dustin's house

MAX THREW HER BIKE down as they stopped in front of Dustin's house. Viola jogged ahead of her and rang the Henderson's doorbell.

The red-head soon caught up besides her just as Dustin opened the door, a confused look on his face when seeing the two girls. "We have some shit to tell you." Viola finally spoke up.

He invited the girls in and they told him about seeing Chrissy on Eddie Munson's trailer floor. "Chrissy Cunningham?" Dustin said confused. "You're sure it was Chrissy?" He asked. "Yes, she was in her cheerleader outfit. The same thing she was in when we saw her with Eddie and Jasper." Max explained. Dustin turned towards the girls. "Did you tell all this to the cops?" He asked.

Viola awkwardly looked at the floor. "No." She answered. "No, but I.. We can't be the one ones who saw them together. I mean, they stood out." Viola exclaimed, following Dustin's pacing body. "Eddie and Jasper the school freaks with Chrissy the cheerleader?" Dustin was so confused. "Her point exactly. You know, their names aren't in the news or anything, but I guarantee you they are the two number one suspects now." The red-head told Dustin.

"That's crazy. Eddie and Jasper didn't do this. No way." He told them. Max looked away from Dustin, avoiding eye contact. "No way." He repeated. "Well we can't rule it out." Max told him. "Yes, we can." Dustin fought back.

"Dustin!" Max yelled. "You don't know them like I do, Max. Okay?" Dustin told the girl. "When we got to high school, Lucas made all his sports friends. Mike, Oliver, and me? I mean, no one was nice to us. No one except them." He looked between the two, seriousness in his eyes.

It was true. Oliver came home a week after school started and raved about Eddie and Jasper. How they were so cool, how they didn't care what anyone thought of them. How they accepted himself, Mike, and Dustin so fast.