xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ

tw - talks about death, the parents, blood

Vee, you okay? You look anxious.

Oh, gee, I dunno Dustin. Maybe 'cause both my sister and my girlfriend might die? Just an idea though.

THE SOUND OF PAPER crinkling filled Viola's ears as she looked at Max anxiously

The red-head hasn't talked once. She hasn't gotten up once. She hasn't turned to look at any of them for even a second.

Viola kept her eyes on her girlfriend as she sighed something on a piece of paper before slightly turning her head. "I know you guys are staring at me." The red-head told them.

The three boys quickly freaked out, spewing "sorry's" into the air while Viola just continued to stare. Max sighed as she collected papers from the desks. "How you think your eyes boring into the back of my head is protecting me from Vecna, I don't know." She finally got up from her seat and walked over to them.

Viola's tense body eased up a bit as Max sent a small smile her way. Her eyes then averted to the boys who were doing their best not to look at Max. "You can look at me now." Max told them.

The three instantly let their eyes travel to her figure, saying more "Sorry's" as they did so. Max sighed before walking forwards, thrusting a brown envelope towards Dustin. "For you." She said. Dustin reached and grabbed it. "For you." She handed Steve one. "And you." She handed Lucas one as well.

The brunette looked Max directly in the eyes when said red-head turned to her. "And, um, you." She handed another envelope. "And, um. Sav's, Olly's." She handed two more envelopes to the Lockeheart girl before turning to Lucas once again. "And give these to Mike, El, and Will." She handed the last three to Lucas. "If you can ever get a hold of them again."

Dustin slowly began to open his letter making Max's eyes widen. "Hey, woah. What are you doing?" She yelled, stopping the boy from opening it anymore. "No, don't. That's not for now. Don't open it now." Dustin nodded. "Okay." He said, folding it and sealing it away again. "I'm sorry. What is this?" He asked, holding the letter up.