xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

tw - talks about death, sadness, crying, the parents

Like we were meant to be. Meant to meet.

Platonic soulmates if you will.

THE LOCKEHEART GIRL SAT in Robin's arms, sobbing

THE LOCKEHEART GIRL SAT in Robin's arms, sobbing. She sobbed until she couldn't produce any more tears.

Her sister had died. Her number one supporter, her parent, her guardian, her role model, her favorite person, her best friend.

She was gone.

Gone gone.

Viola hid her face in Robin shirt. "No one likes liars." She mumbled as Robin held her head. "I wish I was, Viola." Robin looked over at Steve with a worried look.

The three sat in the Lockeheart home, on the couch that Savannah and the twins had picked out together. It was nighttime and Steve and Robin had promised to stay with Viola, break the news to her.

It was the day after everything had happened. Max was in the hospital, the California crew were making their way towards Hawkins, slowly but surely.

And, speaking of Hawkins, it was completely torn apart. The gates had ruined everything in their paths and were slowly growing. People were already packing up and moving out of the small town, to no surprise.

Viola hoped her parents were one of them.

"Here." Robin spoke softly, putting an eye shaped ring in Viola's hand that Jasper had given to her. Savannah never let anyone touch her rings, this made Viola cry more as she slipped it onto her middle finger. "She's really is gone?" She cried, looking at Steve and Robin. Steve got up and walked away, not wanting to cry in front of Viola.

The Lockeheart girl sobbed even more at that action. "No! No! No!" She yelled, standing from Robin's lap and walking out of the house. "Vee!" Robin yelled, going after her.

Viola didn't listen and began to climb up the side of the house by the power-box, tears still streaming down her face as she reached the roof and climbed onto it.