1

He was born without the  joys and sorrows of normal people

The torrential rain was pouring, and lightning struck the sky, illuminating the night as bright as day, and the noise came from time to time, so sharp that it made people panic.

The girl was lying on the soft big bed, her exposed skin was crystal clear, revealing a pink luster. Her long hair was spread out behind her, and the scent lingered.

She slept very restlessly, her hands clasped in front of her, gradually tightening. A few drops of sweat ooze from his forehead, and his pink lips are bitten.

It was as if she had fallen into a dream. The girl tightly grabbed her chest with a small hand, and her face was stained with a light pink. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and sat up blankly, like a lost deer, her small hand gently rubbed. Rubbing eyes.

She clearly remembered that she had jumped from the top floor of the fifteenth floor, but how could the current feeling be so real?

The calendar on the bedside table, as well as the surrounding decorations, all heralded her rebirth, returning to her youth.

The scolding voice didn't enter her ears, mixed with a familiar name, the girl's eyes swayed slightly, her face turned pale, and her fingers on her knees slowly tightened.

Yu Shen... 

The man she remembered without warmth always had a cold smile on his face. Everyone said he was a ruthless devil who made his stepfather's company go bankrupt and left his mother with nowhere to go. Even His half-brother was not spared either. By stepping on the corpses of countless people, he has done all kinds of crazy things.

But what about him now?

The memory that was still vague at first has now become a little clearer...

The sound outside the door intensified. Mu Ling put on a pair of pajamas, got up in a hurry, and walked to the door lightly, looking through the cat's eyes, the dense Long eyelashes trembled.

The little hand pushed the door open carefully— 

The corridor was in a mess, and the landlord aunt smashed out the things next door, with an angry expression on her face, she stretched out her fingers and kept pointing at the young man, scolding very badly and loudly. Can be heard on several floors.

Neighbors gathered more and more, and the stairs of the old-fashioned buildings were full of people, crowded with people, all to watch the fun.

The boy stood in the corner, letting her sharp fingernails poke his forehead, and people's mocking eyes all fell on him, but he remained expressionless and said nothing.

His brows and eyes were covered by the shattered sea of ​​​​flows, and he was like a silent stagnant water, and any accusations and insults fell into silence.

The landlord's aunt turned her head and saw Mu Ling standing timidly by the hidden door. She immediately dispersed and put on a smile, "Yeah, it's Ling Ling. Don't be afraid."

Mu Ling, A famous little darling, everyone loves her.

Her appearance looks watery, sweet and glutinous, like a new flower bone, which can always be seen at a glance in the crowd.

The girl shook her little head obediently, and the small white pom-pom on the hat also swayed gently, making her face more delicate and delicate, with big round eyes, puckering water, like a doll.

"Aunt Niu usually doesn't do this. Only in the face of some... unrepentant people will lose their temper!" The landlord aunt said, but she got angry again and threw something out.

With a muffled sound, she heard that the sound was not right. She turned her head and saw that the boy was hit by the pen she just threw.

The sudden situation made Mu Ling stunned, staring at the young man absently, he still didn't make a noise, didn't even raise his head.

He is really enduring, no wonder he can become such a powerful man in later generations.