25

He just wants to monopolize her

 That night, there was a small ball in the quilt, arching to and fro.

"Mu Ling, because you are the first person to warm his life, so you are a little special to him. He can't tell the difference between gratitude and liking, maybe it's all gratitude at all."

"Mu Ling, how can you save your life? The benefactor has something wrong, won't your conscience be disturbed?"

"Stop thinking about it! Go to sleep!"

After tossing and turning, the girl began to put her hands outside the quilt and chose to count the sheep.

On the ceiling is a beautiful star night light, warm and romantic, the images of one sheep and two sheep are full of them, and they all become the face of a teenager, with an indifferent face, but his eyes are extremely hot.

"..."

"I don't need friends, I just need you." The young man's voice was low and magnetic, very recognizable, like pressing the loop button, it kept ringing in Mu Ling's mind.

Mu Ling hadn't slept all night, and it was dawn at five o'clock. She couldn't stand her sleepiness and fell asleep.

When she woke up, it was already— "Ah—" When the girl hurried out the door, she was not as neat as usual, and her hair was still a little messy.

But the girl with red lips and white teeth is still the most eye-catching scenery in this winter.

The moment she opened the door, seeing the young man standing in front of the door, her soft and cute face seemed to be frozen.

"Why are you still here?" It's half past eight, already late!

The young man looked at her directly, without a hint of impatience in his tone, "I've been here."

Mu Ling took a deep breath.

Here again, this feeling...

Obviously every word he said is normal, but why does it sound so heart-warming?

Is she not normal?

She held her hot cheeks, "Let's go quickly."

Mu Ling arrived at nine o'clock.

After class, Teacher Wan just called her over to give her a lesson, but the boy was late again.

Teacher Wan laughed angrily and waved at Mu Ling, "You go back first and write a review!" 

After another class, Xue Chao came over with a lollipop, and looked at the two of them familiarly, with meaningful eyes, "We didn't get late when we were drunk yesterday, why did you two go last night? Why are you all late?" 

The little fairy stood up with a swish, her hands on the table, her face flushed, "Qiaoqiao..." 

"Hey, here we come !"

Xue Chao immediately ran away.

Hey, Yu Qiaoqiao's best friend can't be provoked, there is someone to support it!

Xue Chao left.

Mu Ling carefully tugged Yushen's sleeve, the young man looked over with deep eyes.

"Are you okay just now? How did Mr. Wan punish you?"

She felt very guilty. If Yu Shen was not waiting for her, she would not be late. "If you want to write a review, I will write it for you." 

The little girl clenched her fists and vowed . Yes, there was a gleam in his eyes.

"No." 

The girl tilted her head in disbelief.

She arrived earlier than Yushen, and she was fined to write a review, so Yushen should be punished more severely?

The corners of the boy's mouth lifted lightly, and his black pupils swept through the glittering light, "Not only do I have none, but you don't need to write your review."

"..."

"You don't believe me?" The boy was clever and general.

Mu Ling lowered her eyes and cluttered her hands together, "Of course I believe you."

She just thought that Teacher Wan was the strictest teacher in the grade. How did Yu Shen convince her?

"I promised her that I would win the game with Class 1 in two days."

The basketball team of Class 1 was notoriously good. Class 5 played against Class 1 and never won.

But Mu Ling still believed in Yushen without hesitation. She looked at him and smiled at Yan Yan, "Then I will be responsible for cheering you on." 

The boy was silent for a while, and then he said, "Others will cheer for others."

Mu Ling thought he was talking about Xue Chao, of course Xue Chao wanted Qiaoqiao to cheer him on, so she nodded with a smile, "Okay, I'll only cheer for you!" 

The boy lowered his eyes and suppressed the shadows in his eyes.

Of course he knew that she was a nephrite jade bathed in light, shining all the time, but he couldn't help but want to monopolize her.

I only wish this halo was only my own.

***

On Wednesday, the basketball arena was overcrowded.

Many of them came for the big school Cao Lin Mo, and the other half came for the school beauties. This soft girl's cheerleading debut is highly anticipated.

In the locker room, Lin Mo was changing his clothes. He was wearing a black adidas jersey and black wrist guards. His hair was medium to long, but he still looked like a noble boy.

The students in Class 1 next to him gave him a surprised look, "Lin Da Xiaocao, didn't you always wear white before?"

Lin Mo hooked his lips, "Change of taste."

The teammate stroked his chest, "Fortunately, I am a man, otherwise I would have been bent by you."

At this time, another group of people came in the locker room, mighty, slightly different from the style of class 1.

The eyes of the students in Class 1 fell on Yushen, which was a raw face.

Class 5 confronted them, and they were defeated and defeated again and again. Is this a new tactic? Could this be their new killer?

However, it is a raw face, this person looks a little familiar.

Suddenly someone shouted, "Isn't this the transfer student who was rejected by Teacher He before?"

Countless eyes fell on Yushen, with inquiries, but the young man turned a deaf ear and packed his clothes.

Xue Chao took the lead, and a few people stepped forward and surrounded the person who was shouting. Xue Chao puffed out his chest, his eyes were not good, "Do you want to fight?"

The person was cowardly.

The other students in Class 1 also stepped forward, forming two forces, and they refused to give in to each other. "What? Are you ready to commit a foul before the game starts?

" Let's fight."

Everyone in Class 5 was so angry, especially Xue Chao, whose face was swollen like a pig's liver, just as he was about to scold him, he pulled him with one hand.

Yushen glanced at several men who were approaching from class 1 opposite, and said to Xue Chao, "Laugh at the end."

"Yes, listen to Yushen!"

The students in class 5 dispersed, they no longer waste their energy on This boring quarrel, began to change clothes.

Xue Chao just finished changing, he glanced to the side, his jaw seemed to be removed, and he didn't dare to blink.

The boy let him stare at him and finished the change with a blank expression.

"My God, buddies, I can't see it, you are so predictable, how many abdominal muscles are those?"

Lin Mo was still in the locker room, he lifted his clothes and glanced at it, and he raised his lips.

He will not lose.

Hearing the commotion outside, Lin Mo frowned, and a boy suddenly said to him, "It's the little guy from class 5 who put on a cheerleading outfit and came out. Now we're lucky."

Lin Mo immediately got up and walked to the door , was about to go out, but there was a hand in front of him, blocking him, he only saw a long leg stepping out faster than him!

"Yu Shen!" The girl held the colored ball in her hand, shook it with a hula sound, and waved desperately towards the entrance of the basketball court. The red and white short dress, the small waist was fair and slender, looming, and the small white skirt was also above the knees. The legs are straight and slender, and the legs are perfect and invincible.

She jumped slightly and her face was slightly red, she was a light pink and tender, her skin was so tender that she could pinch out water, and her bright eyes were extraordinarily bright.

Lin Mo, who came out one step later, saw this scene, and even the anger in his chest dissipated without a trace, his feet took root, and his soul seemed to be hooked away.

"Captain..." Someone was pushing him, he subconsciously looked at the boy standing in front of him, but he couldn't see his expression.